Ch 8

Hermione's pov :

Today when I got up in the morning I saw a letter on the side of my table and it said,
Dear Hermione,
I had a lot of fun with you last night and I hope we meet more often. I love spending time with you. See you today at my place at 1 for lunch.
Yours sincerely,
D.M

I smiled at the letter I loved spending time with him too. Today was Sunday. I went out to see the witch weekly and saw the list of the top 5 couples
5. Dean Thomas and Susan Bones

4. Blaise Zabini and Luna Lovegood

3. Ron Weasly and Astoria Greengrass

2. Harry Potter and Ginny Weasly

1. Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger

I felt very happy. I was getting my revenge from Weasly. Draco and I stole Weasly and Greengrass fire. We were couple number 1! I had breakfast and read the newspaper.
There was an article on me and Draco it said,
Draco Malfoy's Mystery girl is Hermione Granger.

The Slytherin prince and Griffindore princess. The good girl and the bad boy. The death eater and the war heroine are together. Has the richest pure blood has fallen a mudblood?
Read ahead on page no. 5 for more information.
Chandler Bing

I was so angry at this reporter. He called Draco a death eater. How dare he!! I got ready and went to Draco's house quickly. When I reached I saw Draco sitting at the table reading the newspaper.
" How can they write all this?" I told him.
" It's true. I'm a death eater. You shouldn't be with me. We will not do this act anymore Hermione. Goodbye. Go home and never meet me again." He said.
My tears began to flow.
" Don't leave me Draco. I don't care if you are a death eater. I - I am - I am in love with you!" I said there was silence for a minute. " I always have been Draco. Since 5th year. I always thought that one day I'll tell you my true feelings about you and I think today's the day." I wiped my tears away preparing myself for telling him. " I have been in love with you since 5th year and when I smelled amortentia I actually smelled green apple, grass and spearmint. I smelled you not Ron. I loved you. I found out that day. Don't leave me when I finally got the chance to be with you. Please." I said crying a lot now.
" Don't cry Hermione. You know I'm not what you need. I love you too. Since 4th year the Yule ball. You looked really beautiful that day you know. You always looked beautiful and still do and I still love you. I want to be with you too." He said. I began to sing a song, " Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run. You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess. It's a love story baby just say yes." (It was a Taylor Swift song called love story)
" Love me like you do. La la love me like you do. Touch me like you do ta Ta touch me like you do." He sang. I ran to him and hugged him. I cried on his chest. I looked up and said " Don't let me go Draco. I need you."
" I need you too, Hermione but I can't have you." He said.
I stood on my toes and kissed him. I kissed him like there was no tomorrow. We pulled away. "Goodbye." He said.
I pulled away from him and went home. I cried all day long.