Chapter Four: Tutor

Sorry it took so long to update, but there was a 7.5 earthquake here and school's closed, so I had enough time to finish. Enjoy!

After school, Ryder brought me to his car, a black limo.

"Yeah, I'm rich," he smirked, looking at my awe-filled eyes. "You coming in or what?"

I followed him into the limo. He did my seatbelt before offering me a glass of champagne. 

I giggled nervously. "Underage drinking?" I questioned, eyeing the class nervously.

Ryder smirked. "I'm a rebel, remember? I don't follow the law!"

I sighed dreamily. God, he was so hot. I wished I didn't have to choose between him and Harry.

"Don't then," Ryder urged. "Choose me and drop that sparkling fairy man!"

I blushed. Did I say that out loud?!

"Yeah," Ryder replied casually. I turned a beetroot color as I realized how little self control I had over my thoughts and mouth.

The limo arrived at his house...or mansion. It was a 18338 storied house, painted pink with stained glass.

I sucked in my breath as I admired it. "This is so beautiful! And it's pink -- my fav colour!" I stared into his dreamy orbs.

"I got it painted pink just for you," Ryder explained. "Because I love you so, so, so much." his orbs were filled with love, I saw, as I gazed into them.

"That's the nicest thing anyone's ever done to me," I whispered, tearing up. He was so thoughtful.

"Which is why you should choose me, instead of Mr. Fairy Bread!" Ryder said persistently, taking my hand. "What has he done for you?"

"Well, he did tend me when I broke my face," I said. "And--"

He cut me off with a kiss. Our lips smashed each other, and our tongues danced an elegant waltz. His lips tasted like strawberry and pixie dust (Maybe he had been kissing Harry??) and honey. I finally broke off the kiss to get a breath.

"Oh God, you're wheezing," Ryder said. "What happened?"

"I'm-an-asthmatic," I wheezed. God, kissing him was so wrong yet so right

Ryder kissed my forehead, and I felt my breath grow steady. "Whoa! How'd you do that?" I exclaimed.

Ryder smirked. "I'm a werewolf, honey. Mr. Fairy Bread isn't the only guy who had powers."

I felt myself get hot and pink like a fluttery school girl. "Oh my god! What sort of powers do you have?"

Ryder shook his head. "They kinda change as the story moves forward."

"What"

He interrupted me with another kiss, before getting down on one knee. He looked me in my orbs, and parted his pink lips to speak.

"I was going to save this for later," he said softly. "But I don't want to have you as just my girlfriend any longer."

"I'm not even sure we're official."

"Mary-Sue Clich E., will you marry me?"

Shock paralyzed me. All I could think of was Harry's grinning face. I couldn't choose between them both! It was too painful.

"I--I can't," I wept, tears streaming down my face. I ran off, ignoring Ryder's calls for me to come back.

:'( So tragic. Gonna post the next chapter soon