22

A/N: Sorry for the cliffhanger. (Not really😝) You've been asking for it so here you are.

Louis gasped, instantly standing up. He saw his mother at the door, mouth agape, eyes as if she'd seen a ghost.

"Mum." He said, surprised, eyes wide. Harry quickly sits up straight on the bed, the tension thick.

Jay stared for a moment before her eyes fill up with tears, a few falling onto her cheeks. Louis stands up, going to hug her but she shrugs him off, running into the living room.

Louis clenched his fist, in sadness and anger. Harry stands up, "Lou, I'm sorry, I should've locked the door or something." He says, feeling terrible to see Louis in this state.

Louis shakes his head "I think you should leave. My dad's going to get angry very soon. I-I'll call you later." He says, Harry just nodding.

He walks off, his fingers softly brushing against Louis' waist as if to tell him that it will turn out fine.

-

"Louis, come here this instant!" Louis flinches as he hears his fathers angry tone. He was officially doomed.

He walked into the living room, seeing his parents sitting on the table, his fathers expression evidently angry.

"Dad I--"

"Shut up!" His fathers voice boomed, Louis clenching his eyes at the sudden rise in volume. "You are a disgrace to this family. Going around, kissing boys!" Troy exclaims.

"Absolutely disgusting, I did not raise you to be a faggot!" He shouted, standing up, his chair falling to the ground.

He walks over to Louis, grabbing the collar of his shirt and shoving him against the door. "Listen to me this instant. I don't want you, let alone talking, even looking at that boy, you understand me?" He demands.

"Every Saturday you are going to a therapist who consults confused children to ensure that they aren't disgusting cocksuc--"

"That's quite enough Troy." Jay cut in, leading her husband into the room. A few of Louis' tears fell onto his cheeks, he was rapidly wiping them but they kept on cascading down his cheeks like waterfalls.

He was about to run up the stairs as he felt a tug on his arm, seeing Jay standing there, emotionless.

"Louis, I'm sorry." She whispers, a confusing expression appearing on Louis' face. "Mum you don't have to apologize." Louis says, shaking his head softly.

"Louis, I love you, I always will. I-I was just shocked and a bit sad because I always wanted to be a grandmother but there's adoption and surrogacy and--"

Louis hugs his mother tightly, more tears building up in his eyes. "I love you so much mum." He whispers, smiling sadly.

"I love you too Louis, no matter who you love." She says. Louis only wished that his father could see it in that way.

-

Later that night, it occurred to Louis that he was gay. He was scared but he knew that he couldn't keep on lying to himself. He was gay and he really really liked Harry.

The next day, Louis had 'therapy' with Mrs. Andrews. He went to the class, seeing that the ladies office was covered in quotes.

"So, Louis, you think that you're gay?" She asks, causing Louis to shake his head. Her expression changes "Why are you here then?" She asks, tone cautious.

"I know I'm gay, you lady. I had a very deep talk with my self last night." He says, a small smile appearing on his face when her mouth is wide open.

"You're not gay. You're just confused." She says, shaking her head. "Um, confused about what?" He asks. "Confused about your sexuality. But don't worry I'll help you, trust me." She says, smiling.

Louis scrunched up his nose "Ew, why would I trust you? I don't even know you."

And that's how Louis got kicked out of therapy.

He may or may not have called Harry later that night and admitted that he was gay.

And Harry may or may not have squealed like a little girl.

He could definitely get used to this.

A/N: aww happy ending. Please vote and comment!