Counselling?

Taraji's POV

Two months, Two months left till my baby girl arrives, Terrence says it's a girl so taking his word for it. I'm really excited I can't wait to meet my baby, I'm ready to be a mother again and I promise you this is my last baby. I woke up  from the bed and did my morning routine, Terrence was still sleeping I got dressed just as I was about to head out of the bedroom, Terrence's phone buzzed he was still sleeping so I took the phone from the night stand and it was a message from MIRA!. I went downstairs and typed the password and it was incorrect, did he change his password? I tried a couple of times and it finally opened when I entered "Hero's Date Of Birth", now that kinda had me hurt, i went up to his messages and Mira was on top.

Mira
thanks for the birthday present, I loved it

Did this nigga just buy his baby mama a gift, he's got me twisted, I know I exaggerate most of the time but this was the last straw, Terrence can't have his cake and eat it too. I went up stairs and soaked the door which shock him

Terrence:You banging doors what time is it?
Taraji:It's time for you to explain this bullshit!

I threw the phone at him

Terrence:Why you going thru my phone thou?
Taraji:Did you. Up your baby mama a gift, Yes or No?
Terrence:Baby let me explain
Taraji:You know what? I don't even wanna hear it

I just grabbed my car keys and went out, obviously this fool followed me

Terrence:Wait it's not what you think!
Taraji:Damn right it's not!

I got inside the car and started the engine and Terrence stood in front of the car

Terrence:You not leaving until we talk about this!
Taraji:Talk about what? How you busy shacking up with your "Ex Wife"behind my back buying her gifts and all! Where's my gift? Now you better move,  Cause I will run you over
Terrence:Taraji
Taraji:MOVE TERRENCE!

He slowly moved I sped off, I didn't even know where I was driving too but I needed to be away from him,  I left my phone cause I know he would've been blowing me the whole day, I just decided to drive to Kerry's house, she's the only person who understands me and his fools relationship . I buzzed her gate and the security let me in. She was already on the door before I could even park my car.

Kerry:Girl what brigs you here so early in up morning?
Taraji:You don't wanna know!
Kerry:Terrence Huh??

We went inside the house and sat on the couch

Kerry:What has this jackass done this time?
Taraji:I think he bought his "Ex Wife" a gift!
Kerry:You think or you know for fact?
Taraji:I don't know okay, I was checking his phone and the bitch sent him a message saying"thanks for the birthday present, I loved it". What was I suppose to think Kerry, he can't be texting her while in pregnant with his baby.
Kerry:Woooow,Firstly what were you doing with his phone? Were you expecting to find something?
Taraji:Aren't you suppose to be on my side?
Kerry:Listen I'm on your side, but babe you can't be going thru his phone expecting to find some bullshit,I doubt you even let him explain what the message meant, now listen...

Before she could finish talking the door bell rang

Kerry:Who the hell could that be now, Hold that thought I'll be back just now