thirty one

I flicked through the phone, just checking what I usually do on the sofa.

The last few days had just been lazy days spent on the sofa and filming a few videos. Harry and Joshy were coming home today and then we were just gonna have Cal, Lux, Saz, Manny and Chris round for the night to bring in the new year.

"Shall we watch a movie?" Si asked as he cuddled up under the duvet we were sharing on the sofa.

"Yeah, what shall we watch?" I said, chucking him the remote.

"The Grinch?"

"Yes!" I shouted before we laughed and found the movie on Sky. Si wrapped his arm lazily over my shoulder and the Christmas movie began to play.

My phone went off so I quickly checked it to see it was a text off Harry.

Squidgy💙😼: Just landed and getting luggage, should be home in an hour or so X

Me: great! Cannot wait to see you x

*lil time skip*

We were about half way into the movie when the house telephone began to ring. Simon and I exchanged weird looks before I got up to answer it.

The number was Unknown but you always have to answer of course.

"Hello?" I questioned into the phone.

"Hello, is this one of the residents of 16 Queens Road, London(random address lmao)?" A professional voice echoed.

"Yes, speaking."

"We're very sorry to inform you that Harold and Joshua Lewis have been involved in a very fatal and violent car accident."

I gulped and could feel my eyes welling up with tears quickly.

"M-mhm" I stuttered and Simon looked over.

"Harold and Joshua are both hurt but Joshua was driving and suffered most impact. They have been taken into critical emergency care at the Stratford Hospital and we need you here as soon as possible."

"Yep, we'll be on our way" I stuttered.

"Thank you."

The phone call ended.

"Beth? Beth, what's wrong?" Simon asked very worriedly as he ran over to me and grabbed my shoulders.

I just burst into tears.

"Beth, you need to talk to me!"

"Harry. Josh. Car accident. Hospital."

These were the words I managed to splutter out.

Simon's face fell instantly.

"Where are they?" He asked, quite calmly.

"Stratford Hospital" I cried.

"We've gotta go" he shouted. "Guys! GUYS!"

The next few seconds were a blue and I followed him out into the corridor but fell and began to hug my knees and cry.

They might be dead.

Harry and Josh might die.