Part 44 (a)

Ruthless Obsession
...................................

"Lathika...!! Guess what...
....grandpa is here in Himachal..., and he wants  to see you...
.........(said Nivaan vth a sparkle in his eyes and held her both hands )
.....and i have something more to say..!! Bt now..., just come vth me...!!  "
............. Nivaan thought to surprise her by proposing her infront of his grandpa and the staff there...., and without waiting any further he grabbed her hands and tried to take her along vth him to his car...

...............

"Nivaan sir...!! Just stop all this...!!

......(lathika pulled off her hand forcibly from Nivaan and  stepped back a little  vth her eyes focussed on Nivaan )

...... I'm nt going to come vth you...
...n just stop being this nyc to me..., when u no longer wish to keep me for long...!! "

.........lathika said vth an added courage and base in her voice...

Nivaan couldn't believe what he just heard...  He just frowned his eyebrows questioningly...

"What...??!! ....... (%%%#$)   "

She gulped for once trying to act more courageous...

" Yes...!! You very well know what I'm talking about...!!
I know that i once said  that i'm nt going to expect any thing abt our relationship...,!!

But u  made me too weak that i just couldn't take this nameless relation anymore....!!
.
.
And i know that u can't give that commitment to me....!!"
.......before lathika could go on and on vth her fake complaints..., Nivaan stepped forward   and  placed his finger on her lips..

"Calm down...!!!  U will know everything once we reach SPH....!!
.....Now stop being a typical girl friend and come vth me....!!"

.........said Nivaan and turned around  and started heading to his car...

"I said..., I'm nt going to come vth you...!! Can't u hear that...??!!"
...........lathika shouted in her high pitch...,  so that Nivaan would take the matter seriously and argue vth her...

This was the first tym.., that  someone dared to  talk to him in that rude tone...
And for Nivaan..., it's something that hits his ego at the right spot...

The next moment he turned his head  and gave a tough look  to her.., vth his forehead frowned in frustration...

" DON'T  YOU dare talk to me in that tone....!!!  Did u get that...??!!
......I think u have eaten something gross...,  and this is its effect i guess...!!"

........Nivaan  grabbed her both arms and  said in a low tone.., yet it seemed  to be lyk a  warning....

This is what lathika is waiting for till then....!! She just freed herself from him and pushed him gently..

" Look at you...!! This is wat I'm afraid about...!!
U  are an egoist...!! And moreover..., u  are afraid of commitments...
.
.
Till now i thought that it's because of your mom..., who  didn't cared to keep her marriage and ran behind money and fame...
.
But this is nt the actual truth...!!   Betrayal is in ur blood.., Nivaan sir...!!!
.
.
.
You are just like your mom...!!  But the difference is that..., you are after physical pleasures...!!
.
.
And so you are being nyc to me as you feel that I'm different...!!
.
.
I'm soo stupid that it took me too long to understand this...!! "

..........lathika just kept on  saying such harsh lines..., which she had never dreamt  of  and making sure to not look into Nivaan's eyes..., as  it can pierce her heart..

Nivaan had lost his last bits of patience after he heard her comparing him vth the lady whom he hates her to the core..

He just closed his eyes for once trying to calm himself from bursting out and breathed lyk an animal...!!  *loud and terrible.... *

"This is NOT YoU....!!!
.
.
Who the hell  is behind all this...??!!
.
.
(Nivaan opened his eyes and  lifted her chin a little to meet her eyes vth his eyes)
.
.
WHAt are you hiding from me Lathika...??!!"

( Nivaan never likes to hear any thing abt his mom and  if it didn't worked...,
Then just   talk bad abt me...!!
.
.
He will nt spare anyone if  anyone bad mouths abt me...!!
.
.
Lathika..., at the same tym.., he likes you too...!!  You have  make him hate you at any cost...!! " )
.......Prataap's voice echoed in her ears  and  made her to concentrate on her next move...

..............

" This is the  problem vth you Nivaan sir...!!
.
.
You...!!
You just see the world from ur shades and think that everything should happen according to ur wish...!!
.
.
But i just can't live vth you in such nameless relation...!!
.
.
N yess...!! Your Grandpa...!!
.
.
He is the main culprit in all this...!!

........(before she could continue further..., She saw Nivaan holding his forehead in aggression)

"Pls Stop...!!
.
.
Stop it right Now...!!"

..........but she didn't cared him and kept on  her taunts..., so as to make him burst on her...

If he had cared a little in moulding your behaviour and giving u a proper upbringing..., you won't  treat women lyk pleasure objects by making them listen to you and  stay vth you until you wish for...
.
.
He is totally on fault...!!"

" E...NOUGHHHH........!!!!!!!!! "

..........Nivaan gestured his hand to stop and roared in anger  which made her jerk back a little  as she didn't expected such intensity....

...................

  Expect his high yet intense breaths..., there was pitch silence filled over there which is the only witness  that something had ended between them...

................

" Don't u dare say a word againt my grandpa......!!!
.
.
(He gripped her hair and pulled her close to him )
.
.
Tell me what do you want...??!!! 
.
Just say it out...!! "

............he wrapped her one hand behind her waist forcibly and  made her face close to his face looking at her vth his red  swollen up and raged eyes...

Lathika couldn't breathe in his grip as he is hurting her  in all possible ways unknowingly....
It's his anger that has taken over him at that moment and she had once experienced it before....

Lathika closed her eyes for once and said...,

" I....I.....I don't want to be vth a BEAST lyk you....!!!"
............ and the next moment she felt free from his grip  which made her feel  incomplete all of a sudden and she opned her eyes..., only to find the car raising it's gear and before she could understand what had happened  Nivaan left from the place in his car raising the dust above the ground a little.....

.............................

Sneak peek of next part :

" How dare you to Hit  her....!!?
.
.
Huhh...!! "
......Nivaan  closed his fist and grabbed the man's collar.., and before the man could free himself..., Nivaan  ripped the man's collar and  hit his face to the car's bonnet three tymes...,
.
.
shouting just one line....!!
.
.
.
"I'm going to kill You...!!!"
.........Nivaan seemed lyk a beast  at that moment...,  hitting the man's head to the bonnet of the car making him bleed terribly.....

......................

Comment ur views :)