Part 44 (b)

hii readers.... gud eveng... :)  here goes the next part :)
Hope u r lyking the plot :)

Ruthless Obsession
.....................................

" He is gone forever....!!  I won...!! "
...........lathika stared in the direction in which Nivaan left and thought to herself vth  a smile and at the same tym with  tears filled eyes...

" I wish..., i could  fade off your pain...!!
I wish i could tell you..., how much you mean to me...!!
.
.
I wish..., you a happy life ahead...., vthout any one of my memories that can only hurt you from now on.....!! "
..........she was soo lost in her thoughts seeing Nivaan's car  heading away from her vth every passing second..., that she didn't realize that she had been surrounded by 3 men wearing masks and seemed to be lyk  robbers...

Before lathika could figure out their motive..., two of them jumped forward  and folded her both hands behind her in just a fraction of second..., that lathika  just gasped  and remained numb...

The main one among the three robbers came towards her and threatened her vth a sharp weapon in his hand and said...,

" Don't shout...!! Or lse i will stab you...!!
N just give the money you are having vth you...!! "
...........he then pulled her handbag from her shoulder and  kept it in his  back sack vch he carried vth him..

All this while..., she remained rooted at that place  and let them  rob her money  and didn't dared to raise her voice...

She could only see his eyes..., which were visible  on his face..., and they were dark and tired eyes yet they have that cunning  sense in them...

Somewhere she felt.., that they are on drugs at that moment.., as the robber's hand is shivering  in between while he pulled off her earrings...

As the road is isolated at that time..., she could barely see any person around there...

Lathika didn't wished to shout for help as she had lost all her hope in life  and just stood there closing her eyes..., giving them the fair chance to rob her valuables...

But just then..., she felt the man's hand on her chain which was  her only valuable stuff according to her...

She quickly moved back a little and opned her eyes  to oppose him..

"Noo....!! Dnt touch that...!!  Take every thing else bt nt this one...!!"
.......lathika tried to free herself from the grip of the other two robbers who were holding her firmly...

The man gave an eye sign..., to the other two  robbers  and they both  closed her mouth nt letting her to shout...

" This is a platinum chain...!! Guys..., We got a jackpot....!!!
we can settle.., for  a lyf tym if we sell this one chain..."
.......the man laughed loud examining the chain by leaning close to her  which made her jerk back in fear...

......................................

Nivaan  couldn't believe what had just happened between lathika and him...!!!
He just rubbed his head which started hurting badly as if it's abt to burst..

He was abt to turn to the main highway..., bt then  his view..., shifted to the side mirror and as the road was isolated at that hour..., he could see her  in a very blurred manner  and the people around her in a way.., that it didn't made him feel that there is something fishy out there....

He just ignored it and turned the wheel towards the highway..., to reach SPH...

.......................