Chapter 13

Taehyung had a solo shoot, and Jungkook came to watch.

He looked absolutely stunning, sitting in nothing but a pair of light wash jeans and a small scarf around his neck. Jungkook stared at his boyfriend, mesmerized, as Taehyung posed for the cameras. He had one hand in his hair, head tilted back, eyes fixed on the ceiling. The photographers would occasionally call out direction, and Taehyung would give them more than what they wanted. The cameras would flash.

Stunning.

"Okay! Perfect! Great work everyone!" the main photographer called, signaling that today's shoot was over. Taehyung smiled his boxy smile and said his usual enthusiastic 'great work'.

"Beautiful work, Taehyung! I'm so glad we got to work with you," the photographer said. Taehyung smiled proudly.

"Thank you! It was great working with you too," Taehyung replied. Jungkook couldn't help but smile at the praise Taehyung got.

Jungkook was waiting outside the building, waiting for Taehyung to come outside as he had told him to do. After a few minutes of waiting while the sun set, someone latched onto his arm.

"So, where to now? I heard there's a really good ramen place down the street, if you're hungry," Taehyung offered. Jungkook looked over at Taehyung, who was snuggled up against his side and didn't look like he was planning to move anytime soon.

"I could go for ramen," Jungkook said, half because he was hungry and half because he didn't want to have to leave Taehyung just yet.

"Great! I'm starving, let's go," he walked to his car, which he and Jungkook both took there, forcing Jungkook to follow because he was still firmly latched onto Jungkook's arm.

It was a really short drive to the ramen place, since it was quite literally down the street.

The food was good, but Jungkook was really focused on how stunning Taehyung looked under the hot pink lights, wearing a loose fitting deep purple button up. Taehyung and Jungkook talked and laughed until around closing time, and they figured they should leave. They briefly argued about who would pay the bill, before Taehyung handed his card to the waiter against Jungkook's will. He gave Jungkook a cheeky, triumphant smile.

"You looked absolutely stunning today, Taehyung," Jungkook stated as they left the restaurant. Taehyung flushed and thanked him. He latched onto Jungkook's arm again and the walked in comfortable silence. Jungkook opened the car door for Taehyung, and said, "I mean, when do you not look stunning, though?" He smiled sweetly at Taehyung. Taehyung hit Jungkook playfully in the chest.

"You're such a flirt, Jungkook," he said. He grabbed the back of the younger's neck and connected their lips in a soft kiss. He placed his free hand on Jungkook's lower back and dipped him a bit to he would have the advantage in the kiss. Jungkook held onto Taehyung's shoulders as they kissed in the dark of the night.

When the kiss broke, Taehyung smiled softly down at Jungkook. Jungkook stated back up at him, unable to say anything.

"How does spending the night at my house sound?" Taehyung offered, still smiling. Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Um, yeah. I mean- sounds good. Yeah," Jungkook stuttered awkwardly. Taehyung laughed, standing up and eagerly pulling Jungkook into the car.

It was one of the best nights of Jungkook's life, just him and his lover, alone with each other in the dim light of Taehyung's bedroom.

This is the last full chapter lmao. I'm probably gonna post the epilogue with this chapter, then post an author's note~~

L8er losers ~ highqualitytrashcan