Epilogue + A/N

"Come on, we're gonna be late for work!" Jungkook knocked on Taehyung's door.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," Taehyung called through the door. He opened the door, half crouched over because he was shoving a shoe on his foot. Once the shoe was on, he lept up and smiled brightly at his boyfriend.

"Okay, let's go!"

This was their routine. Jungkook would pick up Taehyung from his house (or vice versa) and they'd both drive to work together while jamming out to music. Whoever drove that day got to pick the music. Today, Jungkook was in the mood for some Big Bang. They both sang the words to Haru Haru, which they both knew by heart.

"Perfect, boys, perfect!" Seokjin called from behind the camera. Taehyung's arm was draped around Jungkook as they slouched on a fancy cream colored couch in a way that made them seem like they didn't give two shits in the most attractive and alluring way possible.

They were doing a shoot together for the first time in what felt like forever. It had been a few months before they last had a shoot together, (this was the first time since the day they got together, actually) and the fans of the magazine and the couple demanded to see more photoshoots of them together. They did post pictures together on Instagram though, and that seemed to feed their hunger while they waited for more gorgeous photoshoots.

Jungkook couldn't help but smile fondly when he turned to look at Taehyung. He looked gorgeous when he was in front of the camera, completely focused on his work (not that he wasn't gorgeous all the time). Taehyung saw the movement out of the corner of his eye and turned towards Jungkook. His mouth quickly morphed to match the fond smile Jungkook wore.

Jungkook couldn't think of anyone luckier than himself. He couldn't believe he got to do the job he loved, and share it with possibly the most beautiful person ever to walk the earth. He was so happy he couldn't express it with words.

And by the fond smile Taehyung directed at him alone, he knew Taehyung was happy too.

Well, that concludes our story! It took me almost a year to write smh @ myself

But yes, Pose is over. I would like to sincerely thank all of you for your support for this story. I really do appreciate it. I know this story wasn't the best, and it could use a lot of work. The characterization and setting were all over the place, characters weren't used consistently, and I could point out many more things it could improve on. However, I'm proud that I actually finished this. This is the first story I haven't given up on after two chapters lol. Maybe I'll rewrite this in the future, who knows? Think of this as like a rough draft, maybe???

Anyway, thank you all again for all the love and support you gave me and this story, even if it wasn't the best.

I'm hoping I'll have the time and motivation to write a yoonmin sequel so stay tuned??? I'll give y'all a heads up if I follow through and don't give up lmao

L8er losers (love you guys)
~highqualitytrashcan