{ 43 }

{ Rebecca }

"Just breathe." Dianna said, I nodded and calmed down "sorry girls, it's what's for best. Demi you can get ready. Rebecca please go to your room." Eddie said no emotion, I knew I was the fuck up of the family I was- just kidding I AM the runt. "Rebecca! Take your medicine." Demi spoke up before she left the room. I stopped with my head down and nodded.

I looked at my bag with all the money in it, I have two months to party my ass off and get wasted and just have a good ass time. I looked at my phone and Bentley texted me.

B: listen I'm so so sorry please your my only friend I have or had and I just need to talk to you please call me.

I sat there, maybe I should listen to what she has to say, it's not like I have nothing to lose and maybe she knows some good party places. Then I texted her back

Rb: listen your forgiven just put that in the past and get your ass to my house.

B: okay...

All the crazy shit going on downstairs and I didn't care. I carefully listened for the door bell. I knew Demi would either feel terrible for seeing her or she would be pissed off. Then I heard the door bel "ugh! Who is that!" I heard Dianna mumble. I opened my door and literally shot myself down the stairs. I pushed Dianna and Demi out of the way and jumped on Bentley and embraced her in a hug sobbing. "Wha-" she stumbled out.

{ Demi }

What the hell are my parents problem. This is all Rebecca's fault, they should only punish her I mean I guess we are a little at fault for being completely rude to her. I was snapped out of my thoughts when the door bell rang. "Ugh! Who is that!" Mom mumbled. We walked over to the door and I opened it, my heart completely shattered. Bentley? Why was her lip cut and her left eye was a black eye and her right eye was healing. "Is- Rebecca here?" I studied her face and it had extreme pain.

Just then me and mom were pushed out of the way and Rebecca lunged on to that girl like it was life or death and you just heard sobs. "Wha-" she stumbled out. "I missed you Bentley." Rebecca sobbed out. That was the only thing she has said all day. My heart was breaking when Bentley wrapped her arms around her and tears fell out of her eyes.

"I'm so sorry Demi," she said to me, I stepped back and Bentley let go of Rebecca and she held out her hand and it had money in it. "Uh, I- didn't- have any-any money at the time, so I worked for this-it has $100 its all I could get." Her voice was so shaky "no, no, I was way out of line. I had no right to say any of those things. I have more than enough money you can keep it." I then turned around and walked away. I opened the back door and slammed it shut and sat down on the steps.

{ Rebecca }

I grabbed her hand and pulled her to my room. "What happened to your face!" I asked holding it. "I got in a fight, I'm fine." She pushed me off. "Why did you accept my apology so fast?" She asked looking in my eyes.

"Because, I have only 2 months of summer and this is my first summer and I want to have fun." I said seriously. "It's a long story but please. You and me let's have the best summer." I begged, she licked her lips and nodded "okay, let's have the best summer ever." She smiled, I grabbed her into a deep hug "let's go to downtown Dallas." I suggested, "we don't have a ride though." I looked around "Don't worry." I smirked.

We walked downstairs and I saw Eddie, I know he is feeling guilty so why not guilt trip him a little. "Eddie?" I asked softly. He breathed in deep and looked at me "can you drive us downtown?" I softly smiled. "No way am I letting two 15 year old girls go downtown." He crossed his arms, "please-dad, just take us to the 4 story mall with the ice rink in it."

I just called him dad? I didn't even mean to, I looked shocked and looked around. "Fine." He said trying to hide a smile. I looked at B and smiled, "thanks Eddie." I said softly. "Text me 30 minutes before you wanna leave." He spoke out and I nodded. Me and Bentley walked into the mall "so, you were on the fosters, correct?" She asked me as we began shopping.

"Yes, the episode aired yesterday." I giggled. "Have you watched it?" I shook my head no, "what why? You were on tv I would be like hell yeah I'm on tv." She laughed.

"Because it makes me self concision.." I avoided eye contact with her. We were in Ann Taylor it's a very sophisticated and expensive store. "Dude why are we in here I can't afford shit." Bentley laughed. "Well I can and I'll buy some stuff." I chuckled.

2 stores later and $500 spent... "Rebecca! Can we get a picture!" Some girls smiled running to me and Bentley. "Uh sure." I smiled nervously. I took some selfies with the three girls. "What are y'all names?" I asked as I signed their bags. "I'm River, that's Leigh, and opal! We saw you on the fosters, your such an amazing actress!" River said nearly about to cry. People were looking at me "is she famous?" I heard as people walked by.

I have the girls hugs and then we went on our way, "well wow." Bentley laughed, "that's the first time I was recognized as Rebecca, not Demi lovato as sister." I laughed. I went on snapchat "really you posted Becca getting recognized @ the mall 😂" she laughed. "Come on let's go ice skating!" I suggested. "I have never been skating in my life!"

"It's easy, come on." I pulled her into the line, "hi two skates for 2 hours please!" I smiled. "Sure sweetheart, that's $30." I handed her 30 she handed us our skates "I swear I have seen you somewhere like a magazine or something."

"Crazy." I chuckled and we went to the den, I payed for a locker "okay put your purse and bags and shoes in here." She nodded and we put our stuff in the locker. I helped her put her skates on then I put mine on. I smiled and grabbed her hand "woah easy tiger." She giggled. We went down the ramp and I skated on. "Hold on to the side." I guided her to side and she grabbed it, "what the fuck, this is so difficult!" She laughed. I skated backwards in front of her "not really." I smirked.

----------------------

Comment & vote

I hope Demi doesn't leave :(( I hope she comes back and Abby and Livvie it was nice meeting you!!