Chapter Thirty Five : California Love

Ajani Turner

"Gyal are you even listening to me?" Khan questioned into the phone as my eyes preceded to roll into the back of my head, I arched my back letting a moan seep out of my mouth. I gripped onto some of Kaine's hair as his hands gripped my thighs and he tossed one of my legs over his shoulder.

I hung up before dropping my phone onto the ground as the orgasm I felt building up exploded and I bit down onto my lip. Kaine preceded to lick the area before he trailed his kisses up my stomach. I heard his zipper go down and I had to close my legs feeling the throbbing sensation that he'd caused.

I stared at the ceiling in complete bliss and Kaine leaned over and picked up my phone from the floor before he sat it on the dresser. Kaine laid next to me as he gave me a look of pure lust and I could smell the alcohol on his breath. Sex with Kaine was always good but it was just always a million times better when he was drunk.

I straddled his lap as he pushed his pants down some. I leaned down and kissed his mouth sloppily as he pushed into me. Kaine snaked his arms around my waist as he pushed me further down onto him and bit his lip.

"Um Ajani? We're gonna take Knox to get breakfast and Johan said we're gonna bring Kieran too so he's getting his bottles ready. Do you want us to bring you guys back something?" Aaron yelled after knocking on the door.

I stopped and Kaine sat up some at the mention of breakfast. I continued to grind into him as I rested my head in the crook of his neck. He moaned silently loosing his train of thought before he called out to Aaron.

"Bring me back two bagels and cream cheese, some bacons and eggs and orange juice. Get Ajani her usual!" Kaine shouted before he laid back on the bed gripping my ass. We heard the hotel door open and close from our room signaling Aaron had left.

I pulled my hair up as I continued to moan while exposing my breasts. Kaine flipped us over allowing my legs to wrap around his waist as he buried his face into my neck.

I didn't know if it was because I'd never been with another man before but Kaine just had really good dick, I'd never tell him that because it'd just boost his ego and I'd never hear the end of it.

Kaine's speed went up and a few strokes later he let out a huff as he preceded to nut. His face buried into the crook of my neck as I closed my eyes and clutched his back reaching my peak soon after.

My husband collapsed next to me and I watched his chest go up and down as he stared at the ceiling. When I touched his warm face he slowly turned his head and kissed my hand allowing my thumb to brush against his lower lip.

"Now we have to get up and start our day. I'm not even going to lie, my legs feel like jelly and I might not be able to walk normally for a couple of hours" I admitted and Kaine raised an eyebrow before he rubbed at his chin.

"Then that means I did my job right" He said smirking evilly as he got out of bed, I tried to relax but he lifted me up and carried me into the bathroom where we eventually had more sex before washing up completely.

I exited out of the bathroom a little after Kaine and he was sitting at the foot of the bed with a towel around his waist as he talked on the phone. I slowly walked into the living room feeling a little funny and collapsed onto the couch.