1

"You all packed girl?" Karen asks me.

I nod making sure I got every thing.

"Cmon Bey we don't wanna keep Michael waiting."

I scoff grabbing my things,
"How come you get to call him Michael and I have to call him Mr. Jackson when I'm his assistant."

Karen shrugs,
"Maybe its unprofessional for his assistant to call him by his first name."

I followed her down the steps with a smug look on my face.
"Unprofessional my ass."

•••
We arrived at the airport where we would meet up with the crew. I on the other hand had to go find Michael. Since I'm his assistant I have to stand his ass 24/7 or he would shit bricks and only god knows I do not wanna hear his mouth.
I saw Frank by the soda machine eating a powdered doughnut. This nigga always eating.

"Hey, have you seen Mr. Jackson?" I asked.

He nods biting into his doughnut powder all over his face making me cringe at the sight.

"Yeah, wait for him by the bathroom." He says.

I gave him a small smile telling him thank you. I rushed over by the bathroom and waited for him by the water fountain.

I've waited for about 5 minutes and I'm getting annoyed. Like what the hell is he doing taking a shit? Like bring yo ass on.

The bathroom door opened and I sigh in relief but that immediately faded when I saw Tatiana and Michael coming out the bathroom looking like shit.
Tatiana looked at me nervously. Its okay girl I know you fucked Michael in the bathroom.

"Hi, Beyonce," she nervously giggles.

"Good morning Miss Tatiana." I say nonchalantly.

I look at Michael as he eyed me buttoning up his pants. A smirk plastered on my face.

"I see you had fun." I pestered.

"Shut up!" He hissed walking away. I laughed following him.

°°°

As we boarded the plane I sat next to Michael because I had to I really wanted to sit with Karen.
As the plane was taking off Michael tensed up with his eyes wide gripping my hand. He always holds my hand when we would fly somewhere. I never understood why. I snickered at him as he looked at me with that same scary look which made me burst in laughter. He squeezed my hand tighter. I grit my teeth in pain.
When the flight attendant announced that we were okay to take out seatbelts off I quickly snatched my hand away from Michael.
I glared at him running my hand. He just rolled his eyes and sat back.

Ugh I hate him