12

Eira's eyes opened and her head felt sore. She immediately became defensive and her eyes darted all around to see where she was. She was put in a chair but she wasn't tied down. She heard a chuckle and her eyes darted to it.

It was the tomb vampire the broke through the window and attacked them. There were other vampires around him. But, he seemed to be the leader.

"Eira," he chuckled as he walked closer to her. "Katherine always said you were off limits."

"But, I guess you're on the menu now," the man, Frederick, said as he pulled Eira's hair away from her neck. His vampire face came out and it stung as he bit into her neck.

Eira tried struggling but there was nothing she could do when he had vampire strength to keep her in place. Once, Frederick got a taste of her blood, he bit down even harder making Eira cry out.

He pulled away from her and then he gestured to the rest of the vampires,"She's all yours."

Each of the vampires came and drank her blood except Harper. Some of them bit her neck while others bit into her arm, her wrist, or even her shoulder. By the time each of them drank from her, Eira couldn't even fight back. So much blood had been taken from her, that she became drowsy and she couldn't even lift her arms or her legs.

Eira was struggling to keep her eyes open when some of the vampires came and dragged her out to the hall. Stefan had been captured as well and he looked surprised to see her. Damon was standing in the doorway.

Damon saw the shape that the both of them were in. He saw all the bite marks on Eira and Stefan was in immense pain. Anger immediately sparked in him.

"You're dead," Damon said about to enter through the door but he was stopped because he wasn't invited in.

"Whoa. I'm sorry. You haven't been invited in. Miss Gibbons?" Frederick said and Miss Gibbons came.

"Yes, Frederick, honey?" Miss Gibbons asked.

"Never let this bad man in," he compelled.

"I'll never let him in," Miss Gibbons looked at Damon.

"145 years left starving in a tomb, thanks to Katherine's infatuation with you and your siblings. First few weeks, every single nerve in your body screams with fire. The kind of pain that can drive a person mad. Well...I thought your brother might want to get a taste of that before I killed him. Billy," Frederick called.

Billy stabbed Stefan with a stake and Stefan groaned in pain. Eira's heart yearned to help Stefan but there was nothing she could do. A vampire brought her over to Frederick and he grabbed her, roughly.

"As for your sister, she'll finally know what it means to be a human blood bag," Frederick said and he bit into her neck again and she cried out.

He pulled away and then he taunted Damon as he closed the door,"You have a nice day."

Once he closed the door, they took Stefan downstairs to where she assumed to be tortured while they kept her upstairs. They kept her in the room with the pool table since that's where they all were. She'd been fed on but not as much as when she first got there.

It had been awhile and then someone had knocked on the door and Frederick went to go get it. Eira's eyesight was blurring and it was hard for her to stay awake. Eira was by the pool table when she thought she saw Alaric walk by in the hallway.

Frederick came back into the room and he had sent Billy to deal with Alaric but he hadn't come back. So, Frederick sent another person to go check it out. But, he hadn't come back either.

Frederick went to go check it out and when he was gone the other vampires started acting up. One of the vampires had kept staring at her the whole time she was there. He spoke up,"You're a pretty one."

He walked over to her and he ran his fingers down the side of her face to her chin which made her feel disgusted. He lifted her head up to look at him. He looked into her eyes, "We're going to play a little game. Each time someone feeds from you. You're going to remove one article of clothing."

"I'll go first," the man said as his face vamped out. Eira's eyes filled with tears and she let them fall down her cheeks.

Eira closed her eyes and in her mind willed for everything to stop.

Eira still kept her eyes closed as the ground started to rumble. It rumbled louder than an earthquake. She heard the vampires gasp and then she heard what sounded like choking for air. She heard screams and then heard the thumps of something hit the ground. Something warm and wet splattered all over her.

Then there was only the music that was playing in the room. Everything else was silence.

Eira slowly opened her eyes and she had never been more shocked in her life. It looked like a garden had erupted into the room. There were vines of every color of green that creeped along the surface of the walls and on the ground. There were some vines that had huge leaves but others had flowers of every color.

The vampires were lying dead. Some of them had vines wrapped around there necks so tight, that they were decapitated. Others had their hearts ripped out by the vines pressing in to their chest so harshly. Their was blood everywhere and it was splattered all over Eira. It was a grotesque picture that looked like Christmas because the room was painted in red and green.

The vines started moving towards her and she became scared. Once they crawled over to her, the ends of the vines wrapped around her arms gently and pulled Eira to her feet. The vines unwrapped from her arms, but stayed close to keep her steady. One of the ends of the vines nudged her hand and Eira slowly reached her hand out and ran her fingers over one of its leaves.

Damon arrived at the doorway of the room and his jaw dropped but he closed it. He opened it again but shut it. He was at a loss for words.

The vines knew that Damon would keep her steady on her feet and they slowly crawled back into the ground, where they came from. Once they were gone, Eira tried to stumble over to Damon but her legs caved on her.

Damon used his vampire speed to catch her before she fell. He bit into his wrist and shoved it towards her. Eira grabbed his wrist and was only able to swallow some of his blood to heal her before she passed out. Damon held her up and picked her up bridal style. He walked out of the room and ran into Alaric.

"What happened in there?" He asked looking grossed out by all the body parts spread across the room.

"I don't even know. I just know she did it," Damon explained and Alaric's eyes shot to Eira in his arms.

He couldn't believe that she could do something like that, let alone how. "Is she going to be okay?"

"She'll be fine," Damon answered.

__________

Damon had gotten her home and he was just waiting for her to wake up. Stefan came into the room and asked,"What happened?"

"Our sister is a literal freak of Nature," Damon explained. "She killed most of the vampires with.... vines."

Stefan's eyes widened,"So I was right. Her coffin door getting thrown open was because of her."

"It appears so," Damon sighed. "Just another mystery to add to the list."

"Elena had to give me her blood tonight," Stefan started before getting to the point. "I promised Eira that I wouldn't hurt her and I'm afraid that I might."

Author's Note: So, yeah. I revealed what Eira can do. I think it's so cool. This idea was such a long process to figure out. I probably won't be able to update till Friday. I got school so we'll see.