[5] introduction

lucy woke up on a small bed in a moving van. stretching and yawning, she swung her feet over the bed and walked into the main part of the bus where she saw jellal and gray drinking coffee.

"morning, lucy." they said in unison.

"morning," she replied, rubbing her eyes.

"want some breakfast?" jellal asked, earning an immediate nod from lucy, "yes please."

lucy set down her now empty plate and looked over at the boys who were finished who sat there watching her. who wouldn't, though? she had gobbled up the plate in record time.

 "so, lucy, tell us about yourself." gray insisted. 

"why?" Lucy replied.

 "well, we don't really know you. we could be going on tour with a murderer for all we know." jellal lifted his index finger and tapped his head with it.

lucy sighed, "i'm pretty sure if i was a murderer, i would be in prision dumbass," gajeel laughed, "i'm seventeen, about to be eighteen in july. i like the stars and constellations. i graduated with honors from high school and i plan on going to college. and I really like reading, i'm a total bookworm." she finished, looking up to see their reactions.

jellal and gray nodded, taking in all her words. at that moment, natsu walked through the small door on the bus. "g'morning luce." he grinned at her and lucy rolled her eyes in return.

"so for tonight, we're going to clover town for a show and lucy gets the honors of going backstage." Jellal started.

"yay. i'm so happy." lucy sarcastically cheered, waving her hands unexcitedly.

"haha. very funny." jellal scowled.

sighing, lucy got up and pulled out her phone from her pajama pants pocket. she had three messages from levy and one missed call from juvia. she decided to call back, even though there was a possibilty that she wasn't awake cause it was early.

the phone rang a few times before she actually picked up, surprising lucy a bit.

"hey Lucy, whatcha doing?" juvia asked.

 "oh, nothing, i'm bored. just some things happened..." lucy trailed off. 

"okay well tell juvia!" juvia urged her.

"so remember how i told you i bumped into natsu dragneel?" lucy asked. 

"yes," juvia answered. 

"okay so, he found where i lived, took me with him places, and now i'm on tour with the band." lucy explained over the phone. juvia was silent for a few moments before she screamed into the phone.

"LUCY HEARTFILIA, HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL YOUR BEST FRIEND THAT YOU'RE GOING ON TOUR WITH FAMOUS PEOPLE AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN GOING TO SAY GOODBYE OR ANYTHING?!" juvia screeched over the phone, clearly angry. 

"look, juvia, i'm really sorry. we're going to clover town next so meet me at a cafe or something." lucy suggested.

"alright, what time?" She asked.

"um I'm about forty minutes away, so i'll text you when i get there. bye juvia, oh and bring erza and levy." lucy hung up before she could respond.

-

when lucy made it to clover town, she called Juvia right away. "hey, juvia is at lily's cafe, are you almost here?" Juvia asked from the other side of the line.

"yeah, i just made it here, i'll see you in a few minutes. bye." lucy hung up. she took off walking, not bothering to say anything to the boys.

lucy finally found her way around town to the cafe, which wasn't that far from where the bus had stopped. when she walked in, she was greeted by the smell of sugar and sweets.

she spotted levy, erza, and juvia sitting in a corner next to the windows. she walked over to them, "hey guys!" she called.

hearing her voice, they looked up and a smile spread across their faces. "lucy!" they stood up to give her a hug. they pulled from the hug and took a seat.

"i ordered you an iced coffee. your favorite!" levy chirped. lucy smiled in return, confirming it was.

"so how is it with the band?" erza asked.

lucy shrugged, "it's fine, they aren't as bad as I thought they were." lucy explained. 

levy nodded slowly, "how did he even find where you live?" she raised an eyebrow.

"i have no clue. he just showed up at my door, invited himself in and fell asleep." lucy sighed, runnign a hand through her bright blonde hair.

"who knows, maybe you'll date someday..." juvia wiggled her eyebrows. 

"no way!" lucy blushed, punching juvia over the table, theres just no way that she could ever fall for someone like natsu dragneel. absolutely not.