Chapter Eightteen

Don't let dad hurt you. That's what I'll think till Travis came in. "Zane calm down. Fear is all over your face and your thinking out loud." He said. Crap. "You put the tie on wrong Zane. Jeez you almost never do that." Travis said as he fixed my tie. "Just a little nervous. I said. "More than a little your shaking." He said touching my shoulder. "Calm down." He whispered.

I heard the doorbell ring so I put on my mask and opened the door. "Hello son." Garte said. "Hello Dad." I said "Come on in." (Yep got to use your brain IT IS NOT THAT HARD TO TELL WHO IS TALKING THOUGH!!)

Travis' P.O.V.

Garte walked in and sat on the couch. I was shocked that Zane was shaking. He was really nervous I still didn't know why though. I guess I will figure it out.

Garroth's P.O.V.

I rang Zane's doorbell. Me and Zane agreed we would meet there. He opened the door and told us to come in. His nervous I could tell in his voice. "What's with Zane he hasn't said on little smart remark towards me." Laurance said softly. "My Dad,well he can be kinda scary when it comes to going against religion. But since were dating guys that's what were doing." I whispered. "Garroth you know how I feel about whispering it's rude." Dad said. "Yes sir. Sorry about that!" I said. "So Zane how has your life been so far?"Dad said. "It's been good thanks to Travis." Zane said. Well I guess that's out. Wait but Dad is here, and his, oh no. "What do you mean thanks to Travis." Dad grumbled. "You know what." Zane said and stood up, "I'm dating Travis. His my boyfriend I'm gay Father." (USE YOUR BRAINS!!!) "Oh really. Prove that Zane." Dad said. Zane then kissed Travis which kinda turned into a little make-out session. Dad then proceeded to storm out with mom following him mouthing I'm so sorry. Zane and Travis pulled away for air. (STUPID OXYGEN!!!) "Brave baby brother" I said. "Yeah, well his going to come back, and it's not going to be good." Zane said. "Yep!" I replied "I just hope he doesn't. You know." "Yeah fall back into old roots." He said looking down. Travis grabbed his hand and held it. "Laurance we should go and maybe let them talk." I said. Laurance just nodded in reply he knew about my dad. He knew all of it,even why Zane doesn't trust our father.

Zane's P.O.V.

  "You want to tell me what you meant by fall back into old roots." Travis said handing me my water. "Me and Garroth didn't wear long sleeves just for the fun of it. Summer long sleeves. Winter extra sleeves. Fall and Spring long sleeves. My father was out of control drinking, drugs, hitting my mother. Started abusing his sons. Vlyad was away--" I was about to say something before Travis was hugging me like he thought I wasn't real or something. He was about to leave.but some how I knew he wasn't. He was holding me because I was crying. "His not touching you baby~" Travis whispered. "I won't let you get hurt either though Travis." I said.

~Timeskip~

  "Why-YY-yyy I don't wanna go babe." I said as Travis shoved me out the door. "Too bad Zaney you have to go. I don't want to make my father angry with me." He said getting into the car. I got in and put my seat-belt on. "Fine." I growled. "I will get you a cupcake after if you be a good boy." He said. "I'm not a little kid ." I said. "Oh so you don't wanna cupcake." He said looking at me then at the rode again. "OF COURSE I WANT THE DUMB CUPCAKE!!!" I shouted. "You know sometimes you act like and little kid. Other times you are the cutest little ZuZu~" He said making me blush a little. I pulled up my mask a little higher so he didn't see I was smiling. "Zane?" He said well more like asked. "Yeah." I said now looking at him. "Why do you love me?" He asked. "Because of your emerald eyes I can get lost in. You know what do say when I'm hurt but also I can't predict what you're going to do." I said making him blush I really bright red.

~After car drive to Travis' father's house!~
  Travis went up to the door and knocked on it. A few seconds later his father I'm guessing answered. "Hey Travis is this your boyfriend." He asked I'm so glad I'm wearing my mask. "Yeah, this is Zane." He said. His dad invited us in and we sat on the couch. "I was kinda hopeing someday my son would be brave enough to tell me he likes someone. When he figured out he liked you he called me." His father said. I looked at Travis and cooked my head sideways. "So you didn't tell aph, then how did she find out?" I asked. "Ummm..I never said I didn't tell her,I just called my father first." He said. I smiled,still a good thing I am wearing my mask or he would see that. "That scheiße blush on your face is frickin' priceless." I said. "At least I know German." He said. "Prove it I said." I said. "Ich liebe dich mein kleiner kleiner Kuchen" He said. I blushed and he kissed me on the forehead. "Ich liebe dich auch babe." I said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Timeskip too a little bit after they left from Travis' dad's and Zane got his cupcake!~

  "Aphmau wants to have another sleepover maybe this time we will stay the whole time instead of something happening." Travis said as he walked into my room I took my mask off and grabbed my phone. "I'm good with that." I said. "Okay I'll text her." He said sitting down next to me. "Maybe you should tell me when she wants to have this sleepover." I said. "Tonight at seven." He said. "So like always well that' not horrible timing like last time." I mumbled. "HEY! Let's not be mean." He said. My phone went off and Garroth's face lit up the screen. I answered and pressed the phone to my ear.

Me- Yes Garroth!

Garroth- Ummm..... what would you do if I said I'm hurt....

Me-What the Irene happened Garroth!...

Garroth- Dad found out about me and Laurance.

Me- WHERE IN THE MOTHER OF IRENE ARE YOU GARROTH!!!

Gaaroth- T-t-the hospital...

  I hung up the phone and put in my shoes and dragged Travis to the car and threw the keys at at him and he caught them. "Garroth is in the hospital and I don't think you should let me drive." I said. "I agree for once with you not driving." He said.

~After a car trip to the hospital!~

  I stormed into the room Garroth was in. He jumped a little when the door slammed behind me. "Hey Zane." He said smiling a weak smile. "Don't hey me where's Garte!" I growled. "Downstairs..." He said kinda scarred about telling me. I ran downstairs to find him sitting on the chair I felt Travis' hot breath against my ear "Don't do anything rash." "GARTE!!!" I shouted. To late Travis. "Oh Zane hello." He said standing. "Hey Zane IHRE VERDAMMTES SAGEN HALLO ZU MIR JETZT, WÄHREND IHR SOHN deinetwegen verletztuI shouted even louder. "Yes Zane I'm saying hi to you it's what you do to start a conversation." HE said still calm but that wasn't going to last long I will make sure of it. "NOT WHEN I'M ABOUT TO PUNCH YOU IN THE FRICKIN' FACE!!! YOU ABUSED US FOR YEARS. NOW WERE NOT KIDS THOUGH GARTE YOU CAN'T SCARE ME ANYMORE! I HAVE A LIFE NOW, WHAT'S NEXT YOU SELL ME FOR MY BODY AGAIN, YOU TELL VLYAD HIS USELESS AGAIN HIS A FAGGOT HIS WORTHLESS HE WAS A MISTAKE! NOT MY WATCH I WILL MAKE SURE GARROTH AND VLYAD ARE FAR AWAY FROM YOU FOREVER" I shouted.

  I felt a hand slap across my face making me remember I don't have my mask. "You will not talk to me that way." He growled and went to punch me. Travis jumped in front of me and grabbed his fist and through him against the wall just by holding his fist. "I would like to make a comment. DON'T TOUCH MY BOYFRIEND WITH THOSE FILTHY HANDS." He growled. I loved this side of Travis. His protective.

~Timeskippy do da to the sleepover where Garroth and Zane have to tell Aph what happened~

  We were at the sleepover and we had to tell Aph what happened. "Hey Aph before everyone gets her can me and Garroth talk to you." I said kinda getting nervous. "Sure." She said. We walk into her room and she shuts the door. "So what's up." She asked. "Well our father he kinda..." I started but couldn't finish it before I got flashback's. "Scheisse!" I hissed. "What Zane was saying is Garte abused me today and Zane had a huge fight with him in the hospital and Travis helped." Garroth said. "Mother of Irene...umm..are y'all okay." She said. "Yeah." We said.

words- 1538! Author note: Cliffhanger... What's going to happen at the sleepover. Not really a cliffhanger though. Sorry I haven't updated I have school and AVID is killing me. So yeah... Bye guys. Love ya <3