W A R N I N G ! A D U L T C O N T E N T!

I walked around greeting everyone that was there and dreaded it considering that bastard was to be doing this with me. "So where's the almighty Prince Ryder?" I rolled my eyes and waved my hand in a dismissive manner. "Hell would I know," I replied. I snatched a drink off the tray and glared at the guy to keep his mouth shut. I slammed it down as it burned my mouth down to my throat. I gave the cup back to the guy and shooed him away. "I wouldn't mind killing him right now though."

Our guests chuckled as I made some small talk with everyone else. I looked around the grand hall and didn't spot him anywhere. "You look beautiful like always." I turned to face Caesar as he was wearing a nicely cut royal blue suit. "And you look quite dashing yourself." I said as I went to fix his tie that got me annoyed.

Caesar chuckled. "Did it bother you that much?" he asks as I pulled away.

"Yes, very actually," I say as I smiled. "How are you?"

"Well," he answers. "You? How do you feel having Ryder back?"

I nodded. "Pretty damn good, for now."

"It better be good," says the beast who wrapped his arm around my waist and brought me in flush against him. He leans in and pecks my lips as I pouted up to him. "Sorry I was late."

"Late?" I repeated with disdain. "Really?"

He smiles and kisses me before turning to Caesar and shaking his hand. "Glad you can make it," Ryder says with a smirk. Caesar grabs two new glasses and hands them to both me and Ryder and picks one up for himself. "Welcome back," He says as he lifts his cup. We all clank glasses and take a drink, or at least I tried to before Ryder steals it away from me. I glared at him as he slams it down and pecks my jaw. "You might be pregnant," he says in my ear making me laugh.

"I'm on the pill, thanks for worrying though," I said as I took Caesar's unfinished glass and slammed it down. I shoved it back into his hand and walked away with Ryder's burning glare to my backside. I walk up to Ang and stuck with the girls for the rest of the evening.

"Ladies and gentlemen, your attention," Kamier says from the stage. "I'll like to thank everyone here for showing and welcoming back my son. And not only is this event is for his return but the first formal introduction to our new princess and Ryder's fiancé, Scarlett Liksis." The lights shown on me as I kept back a scowl. Kamier ushered me up as heads turn to look in the direction he was looking. Making my way up, all eyes on me while I take my sweet time getting up there, swaying my hips more for seduction.

He hands me the mic as I smiled as his childishness. I put the mic to my mouth and then turned to the crowd. "Thank you all for coming here tonight to enjoy this joyous reunion. And yes, as much of all of you already know..." I paused as everyone stirred, exactly how Kamier likes it. "I, am Scarlett Liksis, Ryder's fiancé and princess to the Quantum family." I slowly looked over the crowd as they either smiled, frowned, smirked or gave me a disgusting look.

Ryder then comes up and takes the microphone from me and kisses my head. "I'll kill my father later and punish you right after this," he whispers as he leans down and kisses my jaw. He moves the microphone to his mouth. I looked up at him through my lashes as his eyes dilated before looking away from me. "It's been awhile," he starts.

After his speech, I made sure to stay clear of him seeing that he wants to punish me. Which I obviously don't mind if we were alone. But we weren't. I stood before Mister Yaman. "You look ravishing. How did the Prince find such a beauty as yourself?"

I smiled. "On the streets like the other rats scurrying around." His smile falters as I kept mine steady. I looked around the crowd. "I'm surprised you didn't bring your son. What? Afraid I might bite?" I stared him down as he chuckles blandly and takes a sip of his drink. A hand slides down my back and over to my waist. I turned my head to stare up at Ryder whose eyes darkened.