Chapter 27 - He's mine | You picked me.

I was furious, but why? My best friend kisses me and I beat him up and he didn't even fight me back. He just took it. That's what upset me.

The teacher sent me to the office and I got suspended for a couple days. Honestly, that was what I needed. I didn't want to see him. I can't believe he did that. I was picking at my nails when something clicked. He warned me. Oh god! What do I do about Aiden? What do I tell him? Do I even tell him that his brother, my best friend kissed me?! I paced around my kitchen, searching for an answer.

I gave up and went back upstairs to my bed. I didn't want to deal with the rath of Aiden. I entered my room and sat down on my bed. Then it hit me, what is going to happen to Louis? Aiden wouldn't hurt me as bad as he would to his own brother...right?

I contemplated my choices. Leave it alone and protect myself or run over to their house and see if Louis is still alive. I scratched my head, vigorously and mumbled "What to do.. What to do..." over and over in a circle. That's it, I decided. I stood straight up and ran down the stairs.

When I reached their house and ran up to the doorbell. I pressed the button at least a thousand times. A minute passed by, I was getting anxious. Is he okay..? I knocked on the door until my knuckles were red. When suddenly, the door opened and I saw a familiar body in my way.

"HELLO?" Aiden looked at me crazed and out of breath. "WHAT? What are you doing here!?" He questioned. It looked as if he ran down the stairs. I analyzed the situation and entered his house without permission.

I could smell the food they were cooking and stormed through the kitchen, looking all over. I couldn't find him anywhere. Then the living room, the TV was on but no Louis. "Where is he?" I asked frantically. Without Aiden answering, I ran upstairs. Out of breath, I shoved Louis's bedroom door open. I exhaled in relief. "Thank god your okay!" I fell onto my knees, catching my breath.

Louis was sitting on his computer chair, he turned around and looked at me, bug-eyed. "What-" he stuttered.  "What are you doing here?" he asked timidly. He got up from his chair and walked towards me. He stopped right in front of me and smiled.

"I thought-" I gasped for a breath. "He might have killed you!" I stood up and examined Louis. I touched his arms, lifting them up and down, making sure they still worked. "I'm sorry for punching you." I said while examining him. I touched his chest. "I was just mad at you." I looked up at him. Louis grabbed my wrists and smiled, sweetly.

"It's okay." He wrapped his arms around me, giving me a hug. I snuggled into him. "I was really worried that he might have hurt you."

Louis sighed and mumbled under his breath. "This again." Louis hugged me tighter.

We hugged it out for a little bit but then I heard a cough. "What do we have here?" The hairs on the back of my neck were standing straight up and I got goosebumps. I forgot about him for just a second and I already can feel the anger seeping off him.

I pushed Louis off me and backed away slowly. I turned around to see Aiden leaning against the door wall. His arms were crossed and he looked very frusterated. He stood up and walked towards Louis. "How many times..." He clicked his tongue. "Do I have to tell you.." Aiden walked behind me and wrapped his arms around my torso. "He's mine." Aidens face deadpanned.

Louis seethed with anger. His fists balled up. "He's not yours!" he yelled. "He's mine!" Louis walked towards us and snatched Aidens arms off me. "He's been mine for years!" I was in the middle of this, literally. This felt awfully familiar.

I spread my arms, trying to break up the fight. "I AM NO ONES!" I yelled. I pointed my fingers at Louis. "I am not yours!" I grabbed Aidens arms that snaked up my body and tore them off. I turned around. "I'm not yours!" I grabbed Aiden by the collar of his shirt and dragged him out of the room. I turned around and yelled at Louis, "You! Stay there!" I slammed the door to Louis's room.

Crap. What did I do? Why did I drag Aiden out by his shirt? I turned around and saw Aiden smirking. I let go of his collar. He started chuckling. "What?" I asked him.

"Nothing.." He smiled harder this time. I grabbed him by the collar this time. "What!" I demanded.

Aiden giggled. "You picked me." I let go of him.

I was confused. "What?"

"If you picked him, you wouldn't have dragged me out. You would have stayed in there with him and shoved me out." He smiled. "But you didn't." He said matter-of-factly. He smirked. "You picked me."

Aiden grabbed me by the waist and dragged me close to his body. I could feel his hot breath next to my ear. "You picked me." He kissed my neck. His grip tightened as I tried to escape. He snuggled me even closer, kissing my neck up and down. "Thank you." He whispered.

-------------------------------------------------------------
HEY GUYS! I know it's been a long time but I finally wrote this chapter. I really hope you guys like it and still continue to read it. :)

Q: Team Aiden or Team Louis?