Chapter 17

Luke's POV
I crept out of the bed as soon as I made sure that Ollie, Houston, and Nevada were asleep. I shifted back and walked out the door. As soon as I stepped out however, I jumped in surprise. Kyler was standing in the hallway, leaning up against the wall. Quickly closing the door behind me as I remembered the wolves sleeping on my bed, I looked back over at Kyler. "So do you have an explanation for what is going on in this house?" He asked looking suspiciously at the door behind me. "Umm my fiancé just had twins." I said with a shrug. Kyler narrowed his eyes, pushed past me and opened the door to our room. Oh no! I rushed in, but it was to late. Kyler stood frozen at the sight of the massive wolf laying on my bed nursing two pups. He then turned to me and hiked a brow. "You're engaged to a wolf?" He started laughing and my wolf growled. "Shh you'll wake him up." I hissed. "You're kidding, right? That is most definitely a female. I'll bet it's not even a real wolf. I mean it's way too big to be a real wolf." He said then walked over and ran a hand through Nevada'a fur. Immediately, Nevada whimpered alerting Ollie that his pup was in distress and my wolf to go crazy. Kyler snatched his hand back as I let out a growl. Ollie started to stir and I had to hold back my wolf from tearing apart Kyler as he turned to face me. "Dang! They're real! Where did you find them?" He asked in amazement. "Don't touch them!" I yelled and pushed him away from the three wolves. He just stared at me before shrugging his shoulders. "Chill man. I wasn't going to hurt them but hey I won't touch them." Ollie was now fully awake and seeing the newcomer who had dared to touch his pup, started growling and I could feel his motherly instincts through our bond. Quickly letting go of Kyler, I walked over to him. "Ollie, calm down. It's alright. You need to shift okay?" He looked at me, then shifted back to his human form. Sensing that their mother was back to a human, Houston and Nevada changed back as well. I took two long strides over to the bed, then reached down and picked up Houston, cradling him to my chest. Ollie stood up and did the same to Nevada. "Do NOT touch my babies ever." Ollie snarled. Houston and Nevada calmed down as soon as they smelled that we were holding them. Werepups have a strong sense of smell. Still holding Houston, I turned to face Kyler. He was cowering and looked stunned. "What? How? He was a wolf? Huh?" I rolled my eyes as Ollie climbed back onto our bed an I laid Houston down next to him. "Let's go downstairs and let my mate nurse in peace." Ollie flushed, but shifted back and urged the pups to nurse again as I ushered Kyler out of the room and closed the door behind me. My pack knew better then to enter our room without permission. Wolves with pups are very protective and until his hormones calmed down in a couple of weeks only I would be able to stay with Ollie. Once we were seated in the living room I called in Josh. After an hour of explaining, Kyler was finally getting an understanding of what was happening. "So what you're telling me is that you, the rest of the band and that boy are all werewolves?" He waited until I had nodded before continuing. "And each wolf has a mate and that boy, Ollie, just so happens to be yours?" Once again he paused and I nodded. "Okay. And make werewolves can have children?" This time when he paused Josh nodded. Kyler rubbed his temples. "This is a lot to take in. And what am I going to tell the boss?" He lamented. I chuckled as did Josh. "He's a werewolf as well, he'll understand." Kyler's jaw dropped. "What?! Well I guess he didn't seem that surprised that you weren't showing up." Heath Braydon, CEO of Spirit Wolf Studios or SWS was not only the youngest ever CEO in the music industry but also a fellow werewolf. I chuckled. "I'll be back next month for sure. Also make sure that the fans don't find out about Ollie, Nevada and Houston." I said as we started towards the door. "Definitely! And Luke, I'll be expecting something great next month." He smiled then got in his car and drove away as I shook my head grinning. He was quite young only twenty-two. Josh joined me by the door and laughed. "Boss'll have his hands full with that one." He said then turned and walked back into the house. 'No kidding,' I thought. He'll certainly be busy trying to tame Kyler but hey at least now he knows about werewolves.