Chapter 12

I decided to go to Aurion's house to see if she would talk to me since her parents are gone. I knock on her door and she answers.

"What do you want Lucas?"She said.

She had bags under her eyes and she looked a lot more skinnier.

"Can we just talk please?"

"Fine."She said moving aside to let me in.

"Really."

"You gon get in the house or leave."She said walking away.

"I bought you some food from Tali's."I said sitting the food on the counter.

"Thanks."She said leaning on the counter.

"You know I love you right."

"I'm aware. You said it twice."She rolled her eyes.

"I'm serious. Please don't leave me. I drug deal to get off the streets. You know what I've been through."I said.

Flashback

"Ma! Where we going?"I asked.

I was 14 at the time and my sister was 4 and my brother was 7.

"We got evicted."She said.

"What do you mean?"

"I didn't have the money to pay so now we on the streets. I lost my job and I don't know what to do."She said.

"Where are we gonna live?"

"On the streets. We have no family to stay with."

"What about dad?"I asked.

"I didn't tell you."

"Everytime I asked, you would start crying."

"Here."She said giving me a letter.

We are sorry to tell you that Micheal Branon Coly is pronounced dead. He was killed in a fatal war. They were attacked and he was shot to the head.

We are sorry for your loss.

Sergeant Terry Whisby

"No! No! No! No! No! Dad can't be dead."

"You better believe now lets go."Ma said.

We were living in a tent for 8 months when my sister got kidnapped for 7 days. We found her alive and took her to the hospital. She was raped and abused but we could never find the guys that did it. My sister had PTSD after that happened but she's happy now.

Flashback over

"I would never abuse your ever. Your my everything and I don't know what I would do if ever hurt you. There is a difference between me and Travis. I'm not like him."I said getting on my knees.

"I'm miss you man. I'm the same person you got with. You gotta believe that I would never hurt nor rape you. I would never force you to do anything like that. That's just not me. I love you Aurion Nixon. Just please take me back."I said wrapping my arms around her legs and crying.

"Please Auri."I cried.

"Take me back."

"Lucas! I love you too. I know you would never hurt me. I was just stuck in a dark place when you told me. I was just thinking about what happened between me and Travis when you told me. I'm sorry for calling you a bad person. I know your just doing it for your family."She said standing me up.

"I love you too Lulu."She said holding my face and kissing me.

"Have you been taking care of yourself Auri?"

"Yes."She smiled innocently.

"Aurion."

"Well.....I haven't been eating right nor sleeping because....I kept thinking about stuff."She said looking at the ground.

"How about you go over there eat and then go to sleep after?"I said.

"Ok."She said.

×

After Auri finished eating, we went to her room and she went straight to sleep.

I took a picture of her laid across the bed because she looked so cute. Her face was in a pout and her legs were stretched leaving no room for me. Then I posted the photo.

I missed my baby💜