Chapter 19: Working for him again

Hello you guys !
First thank you SmileyWidely  my number1 reader !! ❤️
Secondly I was thinking about keeping the story only on Isabelle's POV  .
Tell me what you think about this decision and about the story so far !
Thank you for reading , and please don't forget to vote and comment !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One week had passed since that dinner night.
And today is the first day working with Nicholas.

7:01 this is the third time I shut off my alarm maybe I should just get up.
I had planned everything in my head.
I went through the plan in my head over and over for the passed week.

I don't want a reply to what happened a year ago, once this thought came to mind I got up really fast and continued my thinking under the water in my oh so sweet and warm shower.

  When I successfully  felt more like myself, I got out to continue with my morning routine and get ready.

7:30 still looking for the right thing to wear, most of my cloths are work cloths but I just can't seem to decide.
After around 5 minutes of going through my wardrobe, I decided on a beige skirt that fit just right and went right above my knees.

I matched it with a red dentelle shirt on top.
And for the shoes I just put my nude colored high heels on.
Pretty stylish if I dare say so myself.
And just like that my look was finished .
I styled my hair into a side braid which matched the look just fine.
Just something easy and cute.

7:45 I  went out the door to my car, I'll get my coffee on the way. Or when I get there.
I thought to my myself, as usual.

Finally I made it into the building, this entry and the reception desk bringing back memories.
I stood by the reception desk until Emily noticed my presence.
"Hello , how can I help you..." she then looks up "Wait Isabelle? How are you? "

"Hello back Emily, I see you still remember me?" I ask her.
"you made quite the impression"
We laughed then I told her why I was there.

"Congratulations I'm really happy for you, so I'll be seeing you more around her?" She asks.
"Probably too often for your own liking" I say to her.
She smiles at me
"Just no tears this time ok? come with me , I'll inform Mr.Anderson you came"

We made it into the elevator and then down the corridor.
I waited at a waiting room near by.
Soon enough Emily came back to tell me Mr.Anderson was waiting for me.

   At this point my heart was beating so fast.
I didn't know what to expect, considering the last time I saw him.
Agh! thinking about that is not helping at all.
I knocked.
"Come on in!"
I opened the door and stepped inside.
"Good morning Miss.Brown, take a seat, I see that you came on time this time around"
He wants to go there?
I didn't answer him so he continued.

"Ok so let's get into it, we really need help here, Liam and I already have to much to deal with regarding the event, and none of us trusts a secretary or anyone to take care of the location, that's where you come in, I see that we can trust you, before you start asking, the salary will be good and if it's not we can change that"

"So would I be working with you or Liam?"
Really that's all you could think of ? I mentally face palmed my self .

"Well mainly me, but it would be some trips to the other offices and locations and some other meeting, so your service would be required there as well"

The job sounds like so much, but I'm not complaining.
"Ok great ! I'll take it"
"Ok since that's been arranged, you can take today to explore the place and familiar yourself with everything"
Then he added
"Come with me, I'll show you to your desk"
I walked with him to the opposite side of his office.
The door is that way where are we going ?
We came to another door I haven't noticed before.
He opened it...
"This will be your office, It's never been used"
I got in and take a look around. The view I got from my window was the same as Nicholas only his window was much bigger.
Beside the wooden side door that joins the two offices together, mine has a main glassy door, which I liked.

"Yeah this door makes it easier and quicker for you to come when I ask, I'll show you the other side of the place." Nicholas says as if reading my own thoughts.

I closed the door behind me and trailed after him.
We went back to his desk only, now I noticed a doubled door behind his chair at the end of the office.
What is it with me not noticing these obvious things?
Well there's so much going on in this office.
Focus Bella! 
He opened the doubled back door, and I found my self in a bedroom.
The bed was centered and big, white and fluffy and the place gave  calming and relaxing vibes all and all it was how you'd wish your bedroom to look like.
To the side there was a small door.
"Oh that door is the bathroom "

"This place is where I sleep sometimes, my work requires commitment and sometimes my working hours are not enough and I have to stay late" he clarifies.

"It's beautiful, you did a great job with this room" I looked at him "the place I mean looks relaxing"
I need to stop explaining what I mean, it only makes it worse.
Nicholas was formal, and didn't try anything with me other than talking business.
I liked it this way. I can work with this.

I still don't know what he had planned for me but for now I'll stop worrying.
The day went by quickly.

I hoped to see Liam but I didn't and I didn't have his number.
At 3:00 I went to Nicholas office to inform him of me leaving.
In fact I don't know what to call him anymore, should I call him Nicholas or Mr.Anderson? I think I should stick to Mr.Anderson. He calls me Mrs.brown, so it's safe this way.

   I left the office and went straight home.
My sister was nowhere to be found, my best guess is that she had work with my dad, since both of them are not here... but she could be with Nicholas.
What am I thinking?
I just left him in the office alone.
You don't know anything for sure, he might've left right after you to meet Delilah.
Why do I care? It's their life.
Stop this.
I need to shower and rinse these thoughts out of my head.