Chapter 20: Leaving

I was falling asleep on the couch when Hayes came down, picked me up and brought me to my room. He put me down on my bed and started to walk away.
"Stay" I whispered and he turned around and came and cuddled with me. I fell asleep right away.

I woke up at around 9:00 and was still in Hayes arms. I feel safe in Hayes arms and he looks so cute when he's sleeping.  Oh my goodness, do I have feelings for my best friend? Daniel is cute and all but I think I lost feelings for him after what happened and him not answering me and leaving. Daniel is still like my best friend but I don't like him in that way.

Hayes started to wake up and I snuggled right into his chest and he tightened his grip on my waist with his arms. He woke up still thinking I was asleep and kissed my forehead, that was the cutest thing ever. I guess he fell back to sleep and so did I.

Cameron's POV
I went to go wake up Olivia but as I opened the door she was there snuggled into Hayes chest. I wasn't that mad but I didn't really like it. I mean Hayes is a good kid and if it was anyone else I would wake them up but I let them sleep because they looked so cute. I quietly took out my phone and snapped a picture on Snapchat, saved it and sent it to the both of them. I closed the door and walked downstairs and Nash and Blake are in the living room. I really don't like what Blake did to Liv but he's my bro and I can't just kick him out of my house. Good thing we leave to go to MAGCON this weekend. (Pretend its Wednesday.). I can't wait to tell Liv, she thinks we are going in two weeks but it's this weekend. Everyone else knows and they are trying to keep it from her. Daniel is leaving today and I get that he came for Liv but he's kind of been ignoring her.

Olivia's POV
I wake up for the second time at 11:00, Daniel comes to the door and knocks on it.
"Come in" Hayes says before I can in his morning voice. I love when he does that. Daniel looks up with a confused look then softens the look when he sees that I'm smiling.
"I'm leaving soon" he says. I totally forgot he's leaving again. He's been like ignoring me and I don't get it. I get up and hug him. He hugs back but not really trying. I break the hug.
"The Uber is here" he says with no emotion. I nod and he leaves with me still standing there. I turn around and look at Hayes when a tear slips out my eye stinging my face. He sits up and opens his arms, I walk over and sit in his lap hugging him. The door creeps open leaving a Cameron. He looks at us and smiles leaving again. I lay my head in Hayes neck. I break the hug to tell him I'm hungry.
"Lets go get some pancakes" he says and we make our way downstairs.

_____________

After eating we went to the living room and watched a movie. Now we are going to go to the mall but Cameron wants to tell me something.
"Liv, MAGCON is starting this weekend not in two weeks!" He says and I am so excited! I squeal and hug him and walk over to Hayes and we get a uber to pick us up and go to the mall. I need to get a some new outfits, and so does Hayes. Hayes is letting me pick out a outfit for him and I am so happy. My outfit right now consists of leggings and Hayes sweater. Cameron is dropping us of at the mall. On the way I am in the front seat and Hayes was in the back. I was listening to some of my jams. We got to the mall and me and Hayes went to get out but Cameron stops me and gives me 50 dollars.
"Spend it on something good" he said and I smiled and kissed his cheek.
"Bye Cam, thank you" I said and walked to the entrance with Hayes.

Okay, sorry I haven't updated. But CourtneyLee491 should totally update😏😏 lol, anyway thanks for reading and ye.
-Taylor💩