Colette's secret

Colette

Once Brett was finished he rolled off me and laid beside me, struggling to catch his breath, me on  the other hand wanted nothing more than to grab him and repeatedly hit his head against the wall over and over again. I tried to get out of bed but he was quick to grab my arm and yank me back harshly.

"Where do you think you're going? huh? You didn't think you could leave without this little treat could you?" He asked with an evil glint in his eyes as he turned my face to look at him and with the other hand he held a needle.

"Not again Brett" I rolled my eyes as I tried to get away from him, but his grip on my arm only tightened.

He smirked as he inched the needle closer to my arm "I'm afraid I can't do that sweets, I need to be in control of you and the way I saw you help Niall earlier just proves to me that you need this."

"No I don't and I didn't help anyone, all I did was wipe the damn blood off his body and that's it." I said through clenched teeth.

"Hmmm still, we can't risk you going all soft on us, well more so than you already were now that Tomlinson is here. HE doesn't care about you remember? he hates you and wants you dead, so take this like a good girl, stop fighting me and nothing will happen to you or your precious Louis." He said as the needle pierced through my skin and the liquid was flowing within me.

"I don't care about Louis, you know that. All those fucki*g feelings went away a while ago" I said as I glared at him.

"I still can't risk it, I need you to stay away from him, well maybe not, I might have you go down and give him a piece of your "mind" and show him how pissed off you are at him later." He smirked as he narrowed his eyes at me and put the needle into my skin.

"Can you do that Cole? Go and teach tomlinson a lesson" He said

"Of coarse I can, who the hell do you think I am. I've told you time and time again that I hate him." I said as I started to get dizzy

"Just checking." He chuckled as he got  off the bed and put his pants on. He made his way to the door and quickly closed the door behind him.

My vision started getting blurry and before I knew it I fell asleep, a deep slumber that allows me to escape this hell hole and go into a world of my deepest desires and wishes, which include a blue eyed mad stuck in a cell and getting beaten and tortured all because of me and my insanity.

"I love you so much, I love you and this little one so so much." Louis said as he planted kisses on my now rounded stomach.

I was 6 months pregnant and Louis has been the best support system I've had in a long time. When he found out that I was pregnant he was ecstatic and so was I. After thinking that I couldn't have children I was over the moon when this happened. Louis and I managed to put everything that happened behind us, I had managed to forgive him for that bet and things were going well for us and our little miracle.

He lifted his head to face me and I softly kissed his lips, loving the feelings of his lips on mine once again. My hands went around his neck, my fingers pulling at his hair. He released a moan into my mouth as his hands tugged at my shirt to get it of.

We broke away so he could pull my shirt over my head, and I did the same to his. I laid down on the large bed and he hovered over me "You are so beautiful, I can never get enough of you." He whispered as his lips made contact with my neck.

I released a moan as he sucked on my sweet spot  as I continued to tug on his hair.

"L-louis please do something" I said my breathing coming out in pants.