13.0

"Aish, don't tell me you're going to skip night school again."

Yuri scolds me as we walk towards the basketball court. I wanted to show Yoongi the scenes we took, but he left so quickly for his practice. Maybe if I can get there in time, I can show it to him quickly and then go on my way back to night school.

"I'm not," I say, looking around as we reach the court. "I'm just going to show it to him."

We sat on the bleachers together with a couple of people. I didn't know that there's actually some students who watch this. I look at the court, scanning the players who are warming up on the court.

"Isn't that him?" Yuri points on a guy with a white headband resting on his forehead, squeezing water from his water bottle as he tilts his head back. I squinted my eyes to get a better view and when he faced us, it was indeed Yoongi.

My, my, I didn't recognize him in his jersey.

He started to join the other players, falling in line then shooting the ball into the hoop one by one. Each time he attempt to shoot the ball, it will always smoothly go in.

"Wow, he's good." Yuri says, making me smile by myself.

After a few more shoots, they started to run around the whole court. As Yoongi passes by close to where we were sitting, I stared at him and watch the droplets of sweat form on his forehead. He suddenly looks up at where we were sitting and stops immediately, his shoes making an unpleasant noise like nails scratching a blackboard.

"What are you doing here?" He asks, coming closer to us. I stand up and go down on the bleachers with the video camera on my hand.

"You said you wanted to see the scenes after school so I just thought of showing this to you." I answer, handing him the camera but he didn't take it.

"I'll watch it later on break." He says, starting to jog away from me again. "You can leave it there, you don't have to stay."

"O-okay." I say, watching him sprint so he can catch up with his team mates.

I go back up with a pout in my face and slumped down on my seat beside Yuri. Maybe I really should just leave it here. That's what he told me to do anyway, right? And I also have to go to night school. Yeah, I should just follow him.

I gently place the video camera beside me and sighed. I just really wish that he liked it because that's the reason why I only had two hours of sleep today. I just want him to appreciate it in a way.

"Are you okay?" Yuri asks.

"Mhm." I nod. "Let's go, we're going to be late."

We both stand up from our seat and make our way down the bleachers. I look back at Yoongi before we step out of the basketball court. He's still running, but this time he's panting. I smiled before turning around and continue to walk away.

However, a loud whistle comes from the court that made me stop walking. As curiosity itches in my body, I quickly enter the court again to find Yoongi laying down on the floor, his eyes shut in pain.

"Aigoo, what were you doing? Next time keep on focusing and watch where you're running into." Their coach says, helping him up.

As I saw him stand up on his own, I finally was able to breathe in relief. But then he falls back down on the ground, his hand caressing his own left ankle.

"Shit." He says, grimacing in pain.

I unconsciously run until I get to where he fell down and kneel right beside him. I looked at his now swollen ankle and begin to touch it, but he moves his leg away.