All about Jamaya❤️️

Jamaya's POV:
When I saw my sister sleep 😴 and would not wake up I was very worried 😩. After we found out she was pregnant I was shocked but I knew how she felt when the doctor said it in front of my mom beacause I had a secret no one knows about except me and my boyfriend.

Kay'la'POV:
My sister had me in tears after I heard the news. She was pregnant two but she been was pregnant and never told anyone.

Jamaya's POV:
Me and my boyfriend were texting each other and I was feeling really freaky so me and him texted and things got crazy.

Baby💕💍:IMU baby girl❤️
Jas💕:Imu 2 I wanna see you
Baby💕💍:RD come to my house I got a free crib.
Jas💕:ok Here I come.
Baby💕💍:R u going to let me hit?
Jas💕:As long As u pull out u can do whatever
Baby💕💍:oooo baby Ima hit it hard
Jas💕:👅💦
Baby💕💍:👅💦💦🍆🍑

THE MESSAGES😂😍❤️

So this led to me going over his house and Fucking. By the time we got done I had to go home and never even once paid any mind to him pulling out. I just went home and made sure I was home when my mom wanted me to.

Kay'la POV:When Jas told me she was pregnate I wanted to go tell my mom but she was so calm and like she never looked like she was. I told her she should go tell Mom but I think she was scared. All I could think of was. I WAS GONNA BE A AUNT AND MOTHER.