updating whenever i want :D

(Your pov) 

Ciel were so adorable and tiny but Lizy looked like she should really get on a treadmill. Then everything went silent. The only thing you could hear was the wind whistling. I blinked and scooted back at what I just saw. Now Ciel and Lizy were a noticeable amount,closer. Should I blink again? I went with my guts and blinked. Now the tree was less vibrant and the atmosphere felt so...dead. "What the hell." I said while trying not to freak out too badly. "Um ok well..one more time wouldn't hurt right?" I questioned myself. I hesitantly closed my eyes then opened them. "Oh.U-Uh not really anything bad." I stuttered. In front of me now was Ciel Lizy and...me they were all restored to their actual age and height. Then I felt a drop of sweat slide down the side of my face. After a little I proceeded to close my eyes. Than I took in a deep breath and opened my eyes. "Oh god what the hell is this shit!" I exclaimed with disgust. I looked around and saw the tree lost its color and was no more than a mere dead shriveled up seed. Then I saw Ciel and Elizabeth who were way older and had two little children with them. What the fuck is this hell. Then I finally saw me...I was just like the tree. I was dead and had lost my color. I had no future only Ciel and Elizabeth. Ciel and Elizabeth. Ciel and Elizabeth. Ciel...and...Elizabeth. And...Elizabeth....Elizabeth. 

(Evil you :3)

As I was just about to fall asleep I saw a familiar figure of a boy and some girl. As they got closer my body for some reason felt hotter and hotter by each step they took towards me. All of my tiredness switched into frustration and the urge to kill something...or rather somebody. "Now tell us why you're here!" Exclaimed blondie. "Elizabeth don't loose your cool," Ciel mumbled. "Sorry Ciel," Elizabeth apologized. So his name is Ciel. Then I tried to make eye contact with him but he kept ignoring me. Heh...I don't have to kill these people. She'll break from her little slumber and deal with them. After a bit of awkward silence Sabastian walked in. He brought me a cup of tea. I took it and put one of my hands on the bottom of the cup. Huh,whats this? I ripped what felt like a piece of paper off the cup. "Is this a letter?" I mumbled to myself. I turned it over and dropped it.

It's nice to see you again. Jane.

I looked at Sabastian and felt goosebumps all over my body. "Sabastian." I repeated his name in my head. I ran too the kitchen and grabbed a knife. "You'll loose your control over her body if you free her." Sabastian commented with a smirk. "As if I care anymore! This hasn't been fun at all and then you have to come along. I always hated you." I said while slicing both of my wrists. "(Y/N) what the hell are you doing?!" Ciel exclaimed. He tried running over to me but Elizabeth held on to him to tight. "I Jane give up my soul for another million years until I can inhabit another body. I Jane relinquish the chains of (Y/N)." I fell to my knees and started to laugh insanely. The blood from my wrists then started to form a circle with a star in the middle. "You know what Sabastian, I always had feelings for you when I was still sane. Oh well it's over for me..." I yelled while crying. "Her pupils...they're missing." Elisabeth said with a tint of horror in her voice. Then the blood circle was complete and a huge beam of red light formed in the circle. "Young master! You and lady Elizabeth must take cover!" Sabastian screamed.

(Your pov)

What the... Chains appeared on my arms and then they quickly broke apart. I looked at Elizabeth and Ciel who were now hugging. She looked at me and smirked. Elizabeth...Elizabeth...€£îzãb€th. I slowly started to speak in a whole nother language. I couldn't even understand anymore. I blinked and looked around. Everything was on fire and the tree, it was replaced with a person. It was me...the more I stared at myself,the more angry I got for some reason. Then the other me suddenly fell;I ran to her. Her body was hot and it started to slowly turn into some other girl. She had brown short hair,pale skin, and a emerald green dress. She then got up and moved closer to me. "You need to kill her. Don't even hold back,let all the pain you've been feeling onto her. Make her pay." She then turned around. "You're free from the chains of Jane. When you wake up...kill her. For me." She then disappeared into the fire. What the hell. Then everything fell apart and it just went pitch black. Then you started feeling a bit of pain.

Das all for now my lovely peaches:D till next time mah lil peaches~
🍑🌚~