Chapter 13

Ceaser was certain he wouldn't have stopped if Jules hadn't pushed away from him. He hadn't planned on going so far. All he wanted was to prove that no matter what she said, she was still so affected by him.

By his touch.

Her saying his name drove him totally mad. Her moans were his undoing, they had seized his self-control like he had no business having them. Ceaser's pulse was so fast he could hear it.

Darn!
What was wrong with him?

He'd never felt this way before - no woman had ever made him feel this way. But this woman did.

The woman he had just ravished right in the middle of her office. Her kisses had made him want her more than he already did. Her skin was soft and her hair felt like the purest form of silk...and her touch had made him burn with so much desire he thought he was going to pass out, literally.

But then she pushed away from him and put an end to it which was something he wasn't able to do.

Ceaser stared at Jules, surprised at how fast she went from melting in his arms to her professional self. She had pulled her skirt down which had been halfway up her smooth thigh and he swallowed as her fingers went up her shirt buttoning it, he couldn't remember un-buttoning it. Ceaser's heart was racing just by looking at an almost-ravished Jules.

"I need you to leave...now," Jules said barely above a whisper but audible enough for Ceaser to hear it.

"Jules..." Ceaser took a step towards her which only made her angry.

"Now!" She yelled at him pointing at the door.

Ceaser stared at her for a moment before he sighed in complete frustration and anger as he turned around and walked out of her office, glad her assistant wasn't around to witness the bulge in his pants.

He knew he'd never been as hard as he was then, much less left with blue balls. He got into the elevator and pushed the button to his floor. He took his suit jacket off and placed it on the crook of his arm to cover the evidence of what having Jules Jenna in his arm had done to him.

Jules fell into her chair and just stared at the contract in front of her, she tried to read it but the words looked foreign to her, her mind was far, far away from anything work-related. All she could think about was what had just happened with Ceaser before she sent him out of her office.

What was wrong with her?
That was the first time in her life she'd ever done that. Whatever 'that' was.
Jules thought.

Oh, what the heck was happening to her?
What had she gotten herself into?

She didn't know how she had managed to put an end to what he had been doing to her, but she had and she was glad she had or else, things would have gotten out of hand pretty fast. She couldn't let that happen. Her life was already a hand full, she couldn't let it get complicated just by adding Ceaser into the mix.

She couldn't do complicated. Not with Ivy in her life.

Jules shook her head to drive the thought out of her mind. She needed to concentrate on the one thing that wasn't complicated, her job. At least she could handle that.

Jules sighed and went back to work.

Ceaser walked out of the elevator when it opened up to his floor heading straight to his office.

"Sir, you have a meeting with Mr. Bradley in a few minutes," Claire said as he walked by her desk.

"I'll see him in two hours." Ceaser said, "Make sure no one disturbs me till then." He added before he entered his office.