Chapter Three

Jungkook's POV

The hyungs and I have finished our lunch and we make our way out of the hall.

"Kookie you've embarrassed the crap out of your roommate!" Yoongi says loudly and cheerfully.

I start laughing along with him. "Don't worry hyung, she'll be screwed from me when she gets back to our room."

"Kookie, don't! That's not funny." V warns me.

"Calm down, I won't go TOO hard on her." I smirk at him.

"Jungkook, Eunji's hot and Minah's gorgeous." Jimin speaks.

"Well Jimin those girls are Jungkook and Taehyung's roommates so don't try anything on them." Hoseok speaks.

"Exactly." V says.

"You know what hyungs? I'm going back to my room. I want to go to catch up on my sleep because of a certain person." I indirect about Jin.

The hyungs started laughing and shaking their heads.

I wave "goodbye" to them and make my way to my room.

--------

Eunji's POV

"Oh my gosh Eunji! Jungkook has hot best friends! I can't believe J-Hope, Namjoon and them are his best friends. Seriously no wonder why girls in this college are in love with them already!" Minah fangirls.

"Well guess what Minah? Taehyung was there and he's one of Jungkook's best friends. So you've basically just called him 'hot'." I reply.

I can see Minah blushing and she lets out a fake cough. I shake my head and laugh.

"Eunji I can't believe you're being calm after what's just happened." Minah suddenly says.

"Um Minah? Can we not talk about this please?" I reply, clearly feeling uncomfortable.

"Well he IS your roommate and you know you need to get to know him a bit more and understand him. Just be friends with him, just like Taehyung and I. AND you and Taehyung have started talking. You are a sociable person." Minah answers, giggling after that.

I let out a sarcastic laugh. "Never going to happen."

"Oh yes it will." Minah replies, singing.

"Okay you know what? I'm going back to my room. I've had a bad day as it is." I excuse myself.

"Oh..okay are you sure?" Minah asks.

"Yeah. Just find Taehyung or someone to hang around with for a little bit." I reply.

"Okay." Minah simply replies with a sweet smile.

I smile and say "goodbye" to her and go to my room.

As soon as I arrive to my room I open the door, only to see Jungkook lying on the bed playing on his phone. His head shoots up, noticing me and he smirks.

Great. I totally forgot. I'm going to be in BIG trouble.

I walk inside pretending I didn't see him. I was going to go to the bathroom when I feel a hand grab my wrist, stopping me from walking any further.

I turn around and see Jungkook standing beside me and looking at me with a serious look on his face.

"Look Eunji, whatever happened back there, you'll pay for that." Jungkook speaks after a minute of silence.

I try to get out of his grasp, but his hand tightens around my wrist.

"J-j-Jungkook-" I was going to speak when he interrupts me.