037

"Hot towel?" a flight attendant offered, brandishing a pair of tongs with white fabric in Michael's face.

   "Why would I want a warm piece of fucking cloth?" Michael muttered sassily, his voice thick with drowsiness. Calum patted the older lad's arm gently, whilst smiling apologetically at the prim woman. He accepted a towel graciously, tossing it against Mikey's face and leaning back in his window seat. The pink headed boy looked surprised, holding the 'warm piece of fucking cloth' to his cool skin.

   "Go to sleep, grumpy," Luke muttered with a fond eye roll, reclining Michael's seat for him. The porcelain skinned boy complied, shoving headphones over his head and curling into a small ball.

   Meanwhile, Ashton and Rena talking softly whilst sharing earbuds. Bryana sat with Miranda and Casey, bantering easily.

   The flight took seven and a half hours, a majority of which the teenagers spent sleeping. Once they'd landed, the sore teenagers exited tiredly. Ashton was the only one who was slightly perky, with his naturally happy, innocent walk, despite the anxiety and stress was weighing on his shoulders. But he'd always put the happiness of others above all; it was just who he was. Because of that, the brunette always had a look of easy lightheartedness plastered on his features; it let others ignore his problems without feeling guilty for putting their own joy first.

"Hey, princess," Bryana greeted, putting a real smile on Ashton's tanned face. Rena joined them a few moments later, which had the brunette boy smiling wider. The pink-haired girl absentmindedly straightened his crooked clothes, whilst humming tiredly. Ashton giggled softly, tightening her short ponytail in return.

"You look like monkeys," Casey observed, joining the trio. "Very adorable and hair dyed monkeys." Rena scoffed, lightly smacking his head through the mane of thick, dark hair.

"And you look like an alpaca. Now why are we here?" The slim girl turned towards the three lads leading the pack, who were partially tuned into their conversation.

"It's a surprise," Luke responded.

"Tomorrow," Calum added. "We'll go to a party or something tonight." He glanced at Ashton a half-second later, having remembered the boy's undiagnosed social anxiety. But the brunette didn't look bothered, smiling slightly and bumping Bryana's thin shoulder.

"Par-tay," she joked, lifting her hands above her head and bumping hips with Ashton. He giggled, smiling innocently and spinning the blonde. "My manager's been bugging me about 'pu-u-u-u-blicity, dahling,'" Bryana spoke. "There's a party here she wants me to go to, if you guys want." The group nodded, chuckling softly at the imitation of her PR person.

"Let's head to the hotel, grab some food, and head out," Michael offered.

   "I'm going to get a drink, come with?" Bryana shouted over the pounding music of the club, her slender fingers brushing Ashton's. He nodded, along with Nia, Michael and Calum. Rena and Miranda dragged Luke and Casey with them to dance, disappearing in the gyrating mass of sweaty people. Meanwhile, Bryana lead her mates along the edge of the dance floor, bobbing slightly with the music.

   Once they were seated at the bar, she beckoned the bartender by slashing through the air with two fingers. The muscled guy, though he was completely ignoring four people in trashy dresses and rumpled jeans, came to take her order immediately. "Them too," she informed about her friends, before naming a fancy, extremely alcoholic drink. The sleek haired man nodded, careless about IDs. Underage teenagers got a red stamp on their hand, that they'd scrubbed off with their thumb. Though Ashton rarely drank, he accepted the large glass with a smile, sipping the sugary cocktail.

   He and his mates joined the tightly packed dance floor, Nia and Calum getting lost in the crowd whilst Michael joined Luke, and Bryana with Ashton. Casey had his arms around a teenager's waist, their head of short, dark curls leaned in close to Casey's neck. Rena and Miranda were dancing with two guys, one with green hair and the other a brunette. But, Ashton didn't know any of that. He was only aware of Bryana and his location, and she was determined to make sure he continued to put his focus on himself, and his own happiness.

   "Dance with me, prin—" she was cut off by a tiny girl who didn't look old enough to operate a tricycle, never mind be in a bar, no matter how loose it was with alcohol laws.

   "Bryana Holly! Can I get a picture?" The excited shriek summoned a few more girls, along with their dates, and a few people who just wanted to see someone they assumed was famous. Find a cute someone to dance with, Bry mouthed at her boyfriend, before disappearing in the chattering buzz of phone-wielding people.

   Michael was by Ashton's side a few minutes later, just before a shaggy haired boy was about to join the brunette. "Hey, Ash," Mikey greeted, extending a hand for a dance. Ashton smiled sweetly, albeit tentatively, accepting the small, pale hand. Music thrumming, the pair swayed with the gyrating of the crowd, the younger lad smiling at the familiarity of Michael's cool skin and pearly toothed grin. With the faint haze of alcohol and flashing lights of the club, Ash was able to look past the saddening memories, and focus on Michael's pretty face.

Unfortunately, that couldn't last forever, and if the three graduated boys' surprise didn't go well, Ashton wouldn't see any of their pretty faces again.

a/n four things:
1) go watch/sub/follow/fan jackson krecioch and
dylan geick they're so cute
2) my friend i were talking and i made this joke and he fell
off his bed laughing
3) this was the joke: will someone buy me an ashton irwin, i'll pay you in skittles so you can taste the rainbow while i taste the sun ;)
4)did anyone get that? also please comment and vote lOVE mE (im a trash bag okay bye lyl)