Twenty Two

An hour after Nikolai left I got a wince of pain. I sat forward, my one hand holding my stomach.

Adrien squealed, knowing immediatley what was happening.
"Lets get the guys!"
She exclaimed and I grabbed her arm. "We're waiting for Nikolai."
I ordered and she nodded.

I held my stomach and took deep breaths.

I got out of the bed and left to the bathroom and ordered Adrien to get my bag ready.

I was going to wear my nightgown there, it was short and reached over my bump.

I turned on the shower and undressed myself.
"C'mon hun, let me take a shower."
I whispered carresing my stomach then stepped into the shower.

**

They had gotten faster, much faster. My water had broke and Adrien decided we couldn't wait any longer.

Adrien handed me her phone and I dialed Nikolai's number, breathing heavy.

"Hello beautiful."
He greeted cheerful and I breathed heavily summoning my words.
"L-l-little girl....s-sh-she's...jesus christ...she's coming... fast."
I breathed out and I could hear him tense, his breath caught in his throat.

"Emma! We need to get to the hospital!"
My mother exclaimed.
"Emma's in labour."
I heard Nikolai say to his men.

"We'll be there. We'll meet you on the road. Stay on the phone."
He said to me and I nodded,
"Yea."
I muttered realizing he couldn't see me.

Adrien put the phone on speaker and two of the men ran in with a wheelchair.

I was sat in it, and screamed.
"I have to push!"
I yelled.
"Not yet!"
Nikolai exclaimed and Isaac began to cry. Hannah grabbed him and they brought me down to the car.

The men helped me into it and all the girls piled in with Isaac. Uri sped out of the driveway and I groaned holding my stomach.

My vision began to go blurry and I bit my bottom lip, so I wouldn't scream. It was worse when I had Isaac, way worse.

Suddenly we had stopped and the door opened. I could smell Nikolai's cologne.

Two large arms wrapped around me and I knew it was Nikolai, so I gripped his suit.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me into the hospital. He was shouting at everyone and eventaully he rested me on a bed.

I spread my legs and the doctor ran in.
"I'm fucking pushing!"
I shouted and everyone nodded. I gripped Nikolai's hand as I pushed.

**

"Keep pushing!"
The doctor said and I did as told.
"Fuck you! You did this to me!"
I screamed at Nikolai, but he continued to hold my hand. 

We had been at this for an hour already. I was in labour with Isaac for like twelve hours.

Tears blinded my eyes and I groaned.
"Get her out!"
I shouted and Nikolai kissed my forehead.

"Beautiful, you can do this, she's almost here."
Nikolai whispered in my ear and I nodded, before screaming again.

"I see her head!"
The doctor announced and I sighed relived.
"Keep pushing!"
He instructed and I did as told.

The doctor grabbed her head and wails filled the air and I sighed relieved.

Thank God this labour was quick.

"She's here!"
The doctor announced proudly and I sighed. I released Nikolai's hand and he walked over to the doctor.

Adrien handed him something and he cut the cord. She then took her from Nikolai.