Chapter twenty-three

The above picture is how I imagined the Jim and Tim characters would look like.

Toby POV

I'm not going to the hotel today because I'm jewelry shopping for Bay. I told Glen to keep her company today and make sure that she doesn't call my office phone because I won't be able to answer it. I took Ashley with me to help me choose the perfect one.

"So what jewelry are you planning on buying?", Ashley asked while putting makeup in the passenger seat.

"Engagement ring", I said keeping my eyes on the road and trying hard not to smile.

"It's about time. I'm so happy for you, congratulations", she said smiling wide.

"Don't congratulate me yet. I'm going to pop the question on our anniversary next month", I said taking a glance at her.

"She is definitely going to say yes. You guys are perfect for each other", she said trying to prove a point.

We got in the jewelry store and walked towards the man behind the counter.

"How may I help you today", the guy said with a wide smile.

"We're looking for an engagement ring", I said then he went inside a room and came back with a bunch of rings and placed them on the table. All of them looked good but they're not what im looking for, Ashley doesn't look like she likes any of them either.

"Are these all you have?", I asked

"What is your price range?", he asked.

"The highest you can think about", Ashley said then he went back in that room and came back with a gold box in his hands.

He put six different rings on the counter and took a step back, allowing us to choose.

I watched Ashley scooped low to get a closer view of each and when I looked up I saw the guy looking at my sister's breast.

I slammed my hand on the counter twice and got his attention.

"Eyes on me!", I said and he cleared his throat and stepped back.

"It's definitely that one", Ashley said pointing to the third one.

"We'll take that one", I said pointing to it.

He took the ring, put it in its box without making eye contact with neither of us.

I swiped my card and left with my arms wrapped around Ashley's shoulders.

Bay POV

I woke up and looked around the room and saw that Tracey was still fast asleep in her crib. I raised my hand to rub my eye than I noticed a note tied around my wrist.

"Had to go to the hotel early today. Love Toby", was what the note said.

I wanted to get up to go to the bathroom but I didn't want to leave Tracey in the room alone. I took my phone and called the guards.

"Can you come upstairs and keep an eye on Tracey?", I said.

I'm afraid that something might happen to her if she's left alone. The only people I trust around her are Toby, Glen, Ashley and the guards.

"No problem", said Tim...hmm or Jim.

I don't know how Toby tells the difference between them because they look identical. Their family has been working for the Williams family for generations.

I think that they are the only friends Toby has. They are in our age range and they definitely don't look like body guards. They have the sexiest body that you can ever imagine! I watch them and Toby lift weights all the time on Saturdays.