#6- You moan someone else's name

Jace:

Jace was currently going down on you and your hands were lost in his hair, tugging on them as he pleasured you. 'Ohh fuck Alec,' you moaned out loud. Jace stopped what he was doing and looked at you, confused. 'What the fuck did you just say?' he said. 'Jace. I'm so sorry. It was a one time thing I swear.' You stumbled over you words, sweeping your hands through your hair terrified about what would happened next and embarrased at the fact that you had moaned Alec's name instead of Jace's.

'One time thing?! Did this happen while we were dating?' he said still shocked. 'A few weeks before we started dating! I would NOT have sex with your parabatai while we're dating!!' you said shocked that he thought that. 'Listen. I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me.' you said explaining before he could say anything.

Jace didn't say anything. He just went back to what he was doing, determined to make you scream louder then you had ever screamed before. And you weren't complaining.

Alec:

Alec was thrusting into you his lips attached to yours in an open mouthed kiss. 'Fuck Simon,' you panted breathlessly. The two of you froze. 'What?' he panted his eyebrows furrowed together. 'Shit Alec. I didn't mean it!' you said your cheeks gaining more colour by the second. 'You had sex with a mundane!' 'Alec! It happened months ago. I don't know why it slipped out.' you said not meeting his eyes. He looked pissed. He started pounding into you again, very different from the usual gentle sex that you had. 'Do you know what my name is now?' he said moving to your neck to suck on it. You screamed in pleasure. 'Alec..fuck'

Simon:

'Jordan...' you moaned. Simon stopped peppering kisses on your thigh and looked at you an incredulous expression on his face. 'You banged Jordan!?!' he asked shocked. 'Simon! I'm so sorry.' You started laughing nervously which then exploded to full blown laughter. 'What's funny?' he yelled laughing along with you. 'I don't know! I'm so sorry, it just slipped out and holy shit.' You stopped laughing and looked up at Simon. 'I love you Simon and only you. I'm sorry it just slipped out.' 'Yeah, you said,' he said dryly but still smiling. Then he kissed you on your lips. You were so lucky to have such an amazing boyfriend.

Magnus:

You were a bit tipsy after Pandemonium and you and Magnus were in his apartment. He was rubbing you as he kissed down your neck. 'Fuck... Sebastian,' you said. You didn't realise you had said it until Magnus stopped what he was doing. 'Really baby?' 'Did I just say that?' you asked. He didn't say anything just laughed. 'I'm so sorry Magnus.' He chuckled again. 'I cant believe my girl has been with the guy whose trying to destroy the planet.' You blushed 'Shut up.' you said. He chuckled yet again bringing his lips down on yours again.

Raphael:

'Magnus,' the name had rolled off your tongue before you could stop yourself. Raphael stopped kissing down on your stomach and growled 'Magnus?' 'Shit, babe. It just came out. I-' 'You banged a warlock?' he said his fangs now showing. 'I-' he interrupted you again. 'Did this happen while we were together?' he hissed the fangs still there. You had to admit he was scaring you but the fact that he thought you had cheated on you made you snap. 'Why would I cheat on you?' you fired back 'I cant believe you think that.' You sat up completely aware of the fact that you were only in your underwear and bra. You got off the bed only to have Raphael pull you back. 'Babe, I didn't mean it like that.' he said his voice softening. 'Look I'm sorry I said his name, it just slipped out. Me and Magnus had a one time thing and that's it.' 'I'm sorry I shouted,' he said slipping your hair behind your ear. You smiled at him and with that he kissed you again.

Jordan:

Jordan had you pressed against a wall and the two of you were making out passionately. Usually you and Jordan were very gentle but this was definitely really nice. The only other person who you had been like this was with - 'Raphael,' you moaned. 'Raphael?' Jordan asked moving away from your neck. Crap you thought. 'Can we just forget that I said that?' you said pleading with him. He shook his head 'You had sex with Raphael?' 'Jordan, you know Raphael and I used to be together before we started dating.' Jordan made a face as if he was going to say something, but then decided against it. He just crashed his lips to yours and the two of you definitely had the best time of your lives.

Sebastian:

Sebastian was teasing you, his tongue swirling on your thigh slowly making you more and more frustated. 'Fuck Jace just fuck me already.' you said finally, slapping your hand on your mouth as you realised what you said. Sebastian looked up an amused but angry look on his face. You couldnt help but think he looked really hot. 'Jace? You had sex with him.' You stayed quiet. 'Well I'm gonna let this go for now but dont think I've forgotten.' he said huskily. You gulped and nodded - he was making you turned on. He continued teasing you for the whole time, but you couldnt deny the fact that it was quite hot and pleasurable.

So sorry I havent updated in ages!!! :( Which one do you guys like?

Follow

Vote

Comment