Cat Avenger

Chapter one

Celia's POV

I was caged something I spent my life trying to avoid. How could I have slipped up I was so careful. My only slip up was when my head band fell of. Only once I only slipped up once unlucky for me it was in front of a SHIELD agent. I remember it clearly the day I smiled up and the day I was captured.

*FlashBack*
I fixed my head band getting ready for my daily college classes I wrapped my tail around my waist wearing a baggy shirt to cover it and double checked to see that y headband was covering my ears. I slipped on my gloves hiding my claws. I had to hide my cat tail cat ears and my claws I feared scientists, tests and most off all SHIELD. I knew about them a lot of people know they exist but they don't care. I do when I was five I got experiemented of and my DNA was mixed with a cats. I did not want to be locked up so I hid my cat features. I grabbed my bag and walked out the door. It was really windy so I clutched my head band to my head. I was about to walk into the building with my art course in it when my hand slipped and my head band flew off. I muttered curses looking around. Thank god no one saw I pulled my hood up and pulled out my back up head band and pulled it on. What I didn't know was that there was someone who saw they even snapped a picture. Why there where there beats me how they saw I don't know either.
*End Flashback*

I also remember very vividly when I was captured.

*Flashback*
I was walking home about a week after the slip up with my friend. We were chatting when suddenly she collapsed I looked and saw a dart in her back. "Lilith Lilith get up come on wake up wake up" I shook her. I was starting to panick slightly but then full on panicked when to people I'm black came up behind us. I froze when they spoke.

"Celia Marie Cole your gonna have to come with us."

"Um I don't think so guys not today not ever I'm just gonna get my friend and go.'' I said politely and started to pick up Lilith. then one of them grabbed me sweater sleeve. I quickly yanked away causing the fabric to rip causing my tail to become very exposed. I slowly backed away "Now guys I not looking for a fight I just want to go home and watch chick flicks with my friend" I pleaded. The other ripped my head band off and then my gloves. "Alright it's gonna be that way isn't it" I said hissing at them. They were fast but I was faster and dodged all there attempted grabs at my arms and there punches. They sighed and one pulled out a gun and shot me. I moaned my vision getting fuzzy and then I blacked out.

*End of Flashback*

I sighed that's how I got here in this cage slash locked room. I woke up on this bed in this cell. I cried I can't believe I got caught I'm so stupid. Suddenly I heard something my ear twitched. Some one was coming. My tail fluffed up and my ears flattened against my head. I hissed as the door opened.