7 pt 1

Edit: 12/14/18 this chapter will be cut into two parts after I finish editing the whole chapter. Thank you! Please continue reading, I'm really happy when I see your comments and that you're enjoying this book.

Yoongi and his friends were having a party while taking the wedding pictures. There were food, drinks, and the whole studio was filled with their laughter and music. But here I was aside just doing what the photographer tells me to. Some of them did came over and talked to me, but mostly it was just me and the stylist creating short conversations as we watched them take photos.

It wasn't Yoongi's idea for the little party, but his friends made it to congratulate him and I on our wedding. Yoongi and I would make eye contact and that's it, other than that, we only look at each other when the photographer said to.

"Look over there," the photographer pointed to something across the room. I did as I was told and happened to make eye contact with Jungkook. I haven't officially meet his friends, we've just said our greetings. After I was done, the photographer called on Yoongi.

"Hi," Jungkook said. He was already by my side which surprised me. He laughed at my little flinch when he said 'hi'. I gave an embarrassed smile and looked at the stylist that was fixing my dress.

"So, did everything workout between you and Yoongi?" Jungkook asked. It took me a second to remember. I nodded my head with a yeah and as usual I made things awkward. Youngi and I argued as we usually do, but this time, unfortunately it happened in public. Not in our best interest. A video got released to the press and definitely did not go well.

"Don't worry, it wasn't really a big fight or anything," I said. Out of nervousness I messed with my dress.

"It's pretty," he suddenly said making me lift my head up. "The dress, And—and you," he stuttered. "You and the dress look beautiful," I could see the redness appearing on his cheeks. His head goes down and his hand goes behinds his neck. Cute.

I looked anywhere but towards Jungkook to mentally yell at myself for thinking that but to my beautiful luck, I was looking straight into Yoongi's eyes.

Two days Later

I can't believe it, it's here, it's today. I'm so nervous that I kept going back and forth. Today is my wedding day!

"Stop it you're making me dizzy!" Yoongi said annoyed.

"Huh? Ahh sorry," I stopped going back and forth in our waiting room.

"OK get ready," someone shouted out.

"Should we really do this? This is not right, let's run away," I said nervously.

"What do you mean run away!! Just go, now," Yoongi said with an annoying face. I took a deep breath and started to walk, but yoongi stopped me by offering his hand to hold.

"Come on everything will be alright," yoongi said trying to relax me.

I took yoongi's hand and looked at him, there was this strange feeling: nervousness? I can't believe I'm about to marry a guy that I only knew for a couple of weeks. We walked out to the front where everyone was. I tripped on my dress making me almost fall. Yup, I'm that nervous, but yoongi caught me—saving me from the big embarrassment. People were looking, and some tried to hide their laugh, by those I mean my friends they're laughing at me.

We walked up to the little stage for us and faced the minister. Everyone was silent, you can only hear the cameras flashing. I was completely frozen the whole time the minister was talking. Yoongi suddenly pinched my arm making me come back to reality.