Chapter 20

Jack bursts out laughing at something on the TV with a mouth full of popcorn.

"Eww Jack," Xander says with a grimace on his face.

"I'm sorry, I can't control my laugh box," Jack says in his defense.

Xander just throws a pillow at him.

We've all been sitting in here watching funny movies and eating snacks for the past two hours. An hour ago Josh, Jen, Dayo, Leven, Amandala, and Willow came to join our little party.

"Checking Xander out Isabelle?" Dayo jokes.

"Huh?" I say making everyone laugh.

I just couldn't help myself. Xander has the body of a god. Broad shoulders, sculpted torso, and the whole blond hair, blue eyed look. He's perfect.

"She just likes what she sees," Xander says then comes over and gives me a long kiss on the lips.

"Ok, let's keep it G-rated you crazy kids," Jen jokes. Xander just rolls his eyes and kisses me again.

Willow and Amandala giggle.

When we pull back I just can't help but to stare in his eyes again. There such a beautiful blue, a crystal blue.

He kisses me on cheek a turns to ask Josh something, "So, what's on?"

"You guys want to watch Napoleon Dynamite?" Josh says in reply.

We all say yes and Josh turns to that channel.

We laugh, we talk, and we fall asleep when the movie is over.