Chapter 14 <3

I'm dedicating this chapter to @ShesARebelGreenDay because she has been following me from the start :) Thank you so much :D x

________________________________

Recap:

I felt like I was in a dream. I could see my house and broke into a sprint to reach my door, I let out a breath I didn't know I had held in. When I was just about to open the front door I heard a loud thump. I turned around to see the car speed on but not before throwing something out of the window.

I waited till the car was out of sight. The package landed right next to my mail box. I walked to the package slowly, holding my breath, my heart was racing as I picked it up, it was a box.

I opened the note that was on the top of it, it said:

Zoe,

I am watching you, always.

You can't hid from me,

See you soon, Dad.

I felt a tear slid out of my eye. Who would do this? Is this some kind of joke? He was supposed to be in jail… How could someone do this? This is not a funny joke. I opened the box and what I saw made me fall on my knees, and lose my breath, I started having a panic attack... I couldn't breathe I knew I was going to collapse.

I heard distant voices, calling my name, as I lost myself to the darkness........

________________________________

Chapter 14:

It's weird how one good Sunday can simply turn around in 15 minutes. I woke up confused trying to remember, I looked around what the hell happened? Where am I?

In minutes Alissa's face was in mine. "Yo hot stuff, can you please wait till I'm there to faint?" I smiled at her humour of course she would lighten the mood. I remembered why I fainted in the first place and I could have sworn that my heart was being suffocated.

I looked around where the hell am I? As If Alissa sensed my thoughts she said, "hot stuff, you’re in your bedroom over the little ordeal.." She gave a nervous laugh.

"What happened?" my voice came out as a whisper.

She gave me a sympathetic smile, "You had a panic attack after you seen these." She handed me the box that had made me pass out. I grimaced and took the box from her.

I opened it to see the same things in there. Pictures of me back in Ireland, pictures of me on my first day, pictures of me at parties and the beach.

I couldn't breathe, I wasn't paranoid, and someone is watching me. The note is all the proof I need, apparently even before I came to America. I wanted to puke I felt my food come up. I threw up in the bin right next to my bed. I puked and puked until nothing else would come out. Alissa held my hair while everything I ate come right back out.

I sat up and took a drink of water out of the class at my bedside table. I took deep breaths before I started having another panic attack. I closed my eyes and held the bridge of my nose.

"You ok, babe?" I opened my eyes to see Tate's gorgeous face looking down at me with concern.

I felt so glad to see his face; he calmed me just by being in the room. He kissed my neck and I instantly felt calm. I put my head in the crook of his neck, and just took deep breaths.

He tried pulling away to stand up but I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him on top of me. I needed him close to me. He resisted at first but then he gave in and lied down next to me wrapping his arms around me pulling me closer to him.