Escape.

I can't tell you how long I have thought of the scene in the next chapter, sometimes I just wished you guys could see it in my head.

Here's a fun fact for you guys.

This was going to be a TMNT fanfiction in the beginning, I mean, I was debating Robin or Leo.
Then I wrote the first word, then sentence.
And when I read it, what I wanted to write wasn't there, instead it was Young Justice.

The disease , Justice Madness, had taken over my brain, doctors say it is incurable.

And thus I must continue this existence as it's vessel, spreading it adverse effects.

Drugs stopped suppressing it ages ago.

××
Shadow

The feeling of being split apart molecule from molecule as you are sent to another point in space is a feeling I would never get used to.

As long as I wasn't the one who built it, I couldn't trust it.

A similar feeling would arise if you were electrocuted, injected with Joker Venom and tossed into a lake that was freezing over, of course with the exception of the pain.

Anyway, it was snowing here, wherever here was.

I wasn't cold, although the snow was numbing my skin to the point of pain.

Batman kept walking and I kept following, he didn't look back, didn't hold me.

He just let me walk, like I wouldn't try and escape.

I wouldn't try to of course, all that was here was metres and metres of snow-covered plains, he could easily catch me.

'We're here.' He said suddenly, his footsteps halting.

I looked up, breathing out a puff of white fog. There was no facility but there were 15 armed men training their guns at me.

And there was nothing more welcoming than barrels up in your face.