"Save Him."

Eleana's POV
I looked down to the ice as Thorin followed the dead body of the Defiler. I ran down the stairs to him, elated that he was okay. He was stood on the ice, watching Azog's body float away.
"Thorin!" I called to him. He turned to me, smiling.
"He's dead amralime," he said, seeming shocked by his own words "He's dead." I ran and embraced him, burying my face in his raven hair. We were safe, Azog was dead.
~{<>}~
Suddenly, we were both thrown backwards. Azog stood proud and menacing, like some demon returned from hell. His blade had pierced Thorin's foot, making his cry out in pain. I scrambled to my feet and threw myself at the Pale Orc, shifting to my wolf form in mid air. I tore at the foul beasts throat, but was thrown away across the ice. I shifted back to my Elven form, ignoring the new cut through my left eyebrow. I drew my sword from its scabbard and faced Azog.
"A Skin Changer," he hissed in his foul language "I have delighted in torturing many of your kind."
"I shall kill you for what you did to them!" I cried.
"Oakenshield will see you die, Skin Changer," he growled.
~{<>}~
He swung his blade at me, which I narrowly avoided. I lashed out with my own blade, catching a metal clad shoulder. I went to move swiftly away but was caught by the throat and held up off the ground. I gasped for air, clawing at the hand around my throat. I began to feel dizzy, black spots began to appear in the corners of my vision.
"Die, Skin Changer," hissed Azog. He threw me then, so my back hit a stone wall. I cried out in pain, and watched helplessly as Azog approached Thorin, who lay injured on the ice.
~{<>}~
Azog swung his blade down for the killing blow, but Thorin blocked with Orcrist. Azog began to slowly force his blade down, Thorin's arms were shaking as he tried to stop the tip of the blade from hitting his chest. His teeth were gritted, but in his eyes he knew he couldn't hold out much longer. With a course metallic scrape, he drew Orcrist away and Azog's blade plunged into his chest. I cried out for Thorin as he gasped in pain, tears streaming down my face.
~{<>}~
Suddenly, Thorin gathered his strength and thrust Orcrist into Azog's chest. He flipped them over drove his blade through the Orc. Azog gave a final gasp of pain before his body went limp and he lay dead on the ice. Thorin leant over him, making sure he was really dead this time. I watched weakly from were I was, fighting to stay conscious. Blood ran down from the cut into my eye, making it difficult to see. Thorin collapsed to the side of Azog, before struggling to his feet. His features were pained, his gait unsteady. He began walking unsteadily towards the edge of the waterfall, staring up in wonder at the Eagles. It was then that he fell back onto the ice with a thud.
"Thorin!" I cried, trying to claw my way to my feet. I staggered over to him, as he lay, his breathing laboured.
"Th-Thorin," I wept, collapsing down beside him. Bilbo came running down to us, looking worried.
"Eleana! Thorin!" The hobbit cried. I had one of Thorin's hands in both of mine, leaning over the dwarf.
"H-he's hurt Bilbo," I wept.
"Bilbo," Thorin gasped, his voice a harsh, gasping whisper.
"Lie still Thorin, you're injured," said the hobbit wisely. He gently pulled Thorin's coat away and gagged when he saw his wound.
"Thorin. Oh god. Stay still, we're going to get you out of here alive," he said.
"H-he can't die Bilbo, h-he can't," I sobbed, looking down at Thorin's wounded body.
"Calm down Eleana, he's not going to die," said Bilbo. Thorin looked up at me, his pained blue eyes full of tenderness.
"I hope you can forgive me, my actions towards you have been wrong. I wish to part with you with your love in my heart, Eleana," he whispered.
"N-no. Thorin. You can't die, you can't," I sobbed, my tears falling down onto him.
"I achieved my goal, I reclaimed my homeland, I killed Azog the Defiler. Mahal has come for me," he gasped, painfully. His eyelids fell slightly and his breathing grew faster and shallower.
"Thorin Durin Oakenshield!" I cried "Don't you dare die on me!"
Bilbo put a hand on my arm.
"It's okay Eleana, he's going to be fine."
~{<>}~
Aleron, Legolas, Tauriel, Fili and Kili came down the staircase.
"Uncle!" Kili cried out. He would have run towards us if he hadn't been supporting his brother. The two elves stared sadly down at the two of us. Aleron ran to my side, immediately putting an arm on my shoulder. I looked to all of them, my face stained in tears and blood. I looked at the two elves, my vision blurring. I leant back a little, knowing I was going to collapse. I managed to gasp out two words before darkness invaded my vision and the world disappeared:
"Save him."