Chapter 2

Its been two months I have been with Paul. He just doesn't want me to leave. And I can say that because Every time I find a place for myself he would just find it not good enough for me. The 1st was a apartment which according to him was just too small. Then 2nd and 3rd were little two stories houses which didn't had good neighbours. The last one what I found 3 days before didn't have good security nearby. So lets just say I am stuck with him.
I have been little sick from a week. I throw up at any time of day, also have been dizzy lately so today Paul is taking me to doctor. I have also been a lot emotional whenever I think about Jared but Paul found one or other ways to get it of my head. Actually only one way which will always end up with us in his bed. A horn indicates that its time to go.
_-_-_-_-_-
My name was called as soon as I reached the hospital. The nurse took us to doctor.
"Hi! I am Dr. Green. And you must be Sophiana Stone. Nice to meet you. So what must be the problem? "
" Hello doctor! You see my girl here is not well from two weeks. She is always throwing up but basically in morning and would get dizzy at any time. And don't even talk about her emotions and mood swings. "Paul told doctor gleefully earning a back head slap from me.
"Shut up." I said to him irritated then turn to Dr. Green, "All he said." said embarrassingly.
"OK! It sound like you are pregnant but lets be confirm." as he said that the colour of my face turn pale. The doctor gave me a pregnancy test and I took it with shaky hands. It was about to fall when a hand caught my hand to prevent it. It was Paul he gave me a assuring smile which was enough for me to hold up.
_-_-_-_-_-
_-_-_-_-_-
It turn out I was indeed pregnant. Paul was so so happy that it made my happiness to reached to clouds. I on same points thought about Jared but it look like I was just wasting my time. Its been 3 months but he was not searching for me as I never heard any news about missing Mrs. Black or what-so-ever as he is a billionaire.
Paul was on clouds nine and I was feared as hell when Dr. Green said I was having twins. But with Paul every thing seem so great. I know he will be a great father. I am now 5 months pregnant but look like I am ready to pop. But what Paul doesn't know is that I did DNA test to know if he really is the father and he is.
I wished why I was not married to Paul instead of Jared. He is every thing what Jared isn't. He is caring, loving, responsible and mostly loyal. I have made a new friend here. Her name is Shine.
_-_-_-_-_-
_-_-_-_-_-
I am now 7 months pregnant and every thing is just so good. I am waiting for Paul to come. He is late today and its almost night. I was so worried that when my phone ring I didn't even check identity and pick it up.
"Hello. Is it Sophiana?" the person from other line say
"Yes it is."
"I am sorry to inform you that Mr Brek was caught in an accident. He....... "
" What happen to Paul? Is he OK? Why aren't you saying anything?"
"Ms. Sophiana I am sorry to inform you that Mr. Brek couldn't make it. He died on way to the hospital. I am so sorry for your lost." I was so absorded I didn't realised the liquid flowing through. I was in state of shock to notice what the other line was saying until a worse pain erupted in me and I scream.
"Ms. Sophiana are you alright? Ms.?"
"I am in labour." I shouted on the phone.
"Ms. Please just hold on we will sent you held,I just need your address. "
I somehow told her the address and the help came in nearly 35 minutes. I was soon in the hospital room giving birth.
_-_-_-_-_-
After being in 13 hours of pain full labour I gave birth to my 1st baby which was a son and later 14 minutes another which was also a son but the pain didn't subdue.
"What's happening?" I shouted at doctor.
"There is more." Dr. Green said. "Looks like he/she was hiding behind the brothers. Now Push."
In next 17 minutes I had my third baby which was also a son.
In the morning the nurse came with my sons. She place them in the cribs I requested in my room. She ask for names.
I named my 1st son 'John Abel Stone', 2nd son 'Mark Axel Stone' and for my miracle baby, my 3rd son 'Paul Aiden Stone'.

(a pic of Paul)