25

This is Oreo. He is a small kitten who my sisters and I rescued. He got bigger in this last couple week.

QOTC
What classes do you have?
AOTC
Geometry, PE, English 2, W.History, AVID 2, Biology, French 2

//

Xavier ended up driving to a field. The field was filled with green grass and colorful flowers. He parked the car in the middle of the field, and sat right in his seat.

I admired the scenery through the window.

"How'd you find such a place?" I asked still admiring the view.

"I usually come here if I needed some alone time," Xavier sighs.

"Why'd you show me this place?"

"I felt like you can use this place too," he sighs, unbuckling his seatbelt. I followed.

He got out of the car, and started walking away from the car. 

I quickly followed. We didn't walk off that far from the car —only a couple yards, and he stop only to sit down.

I looked at him, slowly sitting next to him. He took a glance at me before laying down and staring at the sky.

He took a deep breath as I Kaye's down next to him.

"Why did we leave in the middle of school?" I asked.

"Because,"

"Because..."memories came back from the night when I was told the Damon was my brother.

"Xavier,—"

"What now?" He groaned, opening his eye.

"Never mind," I sighed, quickly sitting up.

He followed, "What did you want?" He sighs.

"No, nothing. Please take me home," I sighed, quickly getting up and walked towards the car.

"Lassie," he grabbed my arm, and pulled me towards him.

"Please take me home," I pleaded, pulling my arm out of his hold.

He sighs, walking to the driver side of the car.

"Hey," Xavier took a glance at me, when we started to drive away from the field.

I turned to look at him, "What did you want to tell me?" He asks.

"Don't worry about it,"I grumbled.

Xavier huffed, speeding down the road. Cars stated to fill up the road.

"Xavier! Drive carefully!!" I held on to the dashboard, trying to keep myself up.

"Okay, okay! I'll tell you,"I yelled over the car noise, "just please, drive carefully." I pleaded, looking down. My breath started to pick up, and I looked down, blinking my tears away.

I saw Xavier puts his head back to the headrest in frustration in the corner of my eye.

He drove the car towards the side of he highway.