Chapter 36 Part 1 - Edited

Lol, Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri is the best song for regular Rejection Werewolf Stories.

Media ----------> Just a kiss by Lady Antebellum

Dedicated to: Insideandout1 (THANK U THANK U THANK U, for being a wonderful editor. I know you have other things to do, but at least you are taking each chapter at a time in your own pace. I really don't want to rush you into editing my chapters ;) )

(awww thanks love!! So sweet of you!): Message from editor.

Chapter 36 part 1

I eventually went downstairs to eat something since my stomach rumbled like no tomorrow. I wasn't sure if I was going to have much of an appetite after though. I was too excited for the date that Max and I were going to go on. I was all over the place: my consciousness screamed at me, asking 'When was the last time you went on a date?' while my wolf purred, “I can't wait to be connected with his wolf...” I coughed up the eggs that I was currently chewing and almost spat them out all over the kitchen table. A few pack members shot me some side glances, as if to ask me if I was alright.

I cleared my throat, “Fine. Just fine.” I almost yelled at my wolf because as soon as she said that, some rather... inappropriate images flashed in my mind.

'Oh please, don't tell me you haven't thought about Max like that? I know you have… remember last night? You weren't sleeping!' She laughed, teasing me as I started to blush.

“Mari. I really don't want to ask, but what the heck are you thinking about?” Adam asked, kind of concerned with my actions.

Suddenly Zach and Sam strutted in, both waggling their eyebrows suggestively at me.

“Oh, don't you mean... who?” Zach snickered while Sam came up behind me and stole a piece of bacon off my plate.

“Is it the alpha? Do you miss him already princess?” Sam teased, pouting in my face. I slapped him away, while trying to get back to my food.

“Excuse me?” I tried to defend myself, but the answer to Sam's question was more than obvious.

“Awe, you do! And by the tinging redness of your cheeks, I'm guessing you have been thinking some very, very bad things Mari.” Zach tutted and gave me a stern look, “Make sure to be safe tonight.”

I scoffed while Adam laughed, washing some dishes. “Please.” He turned around to face the boys, “I know how much you guys would love to have little blonde headed pups running around here, looking just like princess!”

I rolled my eyes as abruptly the room erupted with shouts of agreements to what Adam had said. Did they really have to tease me? It was so like them! I managed to finish my food and ignored the boys playing around. I dumped my plate in the sink and without further ado, went up to my room to try to find what I was going to wear tonight.

Before I had gone downstairs for breakfast, I had given up trying to find a nice dress to flaunt around Max. I hadn’t been able to find anything, and I don't think I would now. So instead of doing that, I decided to do my hair and makeup. Thank goodness the guys thought I needed some things for myself during the trips to town. At the time, I was mad that they even spent their money on stuff I rarely used. Now, I didn't think I would be so grateful that they did. Seems like the guys are more than teasing dogs after all…