#98 Friends with... Benefits?

It was beginning to get dark in LA, the city of life. And although the sun was setting the city seemed to be brighter.

You and the Scorch Trials cast were visiting LA for a movie convention that was taking place for a few days. You were staying in a beautiful 5 star hotel and you were fortunate enough to share a room with the one, the only- Thomas Sangster.

Thomas and you were good friends, you got along very well and you practically always hung out, but you both liked each other- and you both knew that... you had actually kissed before but you both figured it wouldn't be good for the sake of the movie series- in case you ever broke up.  But lately Thomas was just more weird then usual.

you'd see him staring at you- a strange lustful sparkle wondering around within his eyes. He'd start getting closer to you when he spoke, almost as if he had someone pushing him. He smirked more often, less talking more staring.

You just got back from a lovely fancy dinner with the cast, you had a great time- laughing and chatting with all of your friends. But Thomas hardly talked, all he did was stare at you. and little did he know that you noticed him staring.

You walked into the shared hotel room with Thomas and you yawned, Thomas followed behind you and shut the door.

"Well that was a nice dinner" You stretched and smiled then reached down and took the tall black heels off of your feet.

"yeah..." He eyed you up and down quickly then looked away, slipping his tie off of his neck.

"You hardly talked though, you feeling alright?" You stood up and looked at him, raising an eyebrow curiously.

"I'm fine" his voice was cold, almost emotionless. He didn't make eye contact with you and he took off his blazer.

"are you sure you're okay?" You leaned against the wall, crossing your arms and looking at him.

He chuckled, he looked up at you and his dark brown eyes immediately clicked with yours. He began to slowly walk towards you- the space in between your bodies quickly disappeared. "no." He stared down at you, you were just inches apart. "I'm not okay." He gulped. "I need you."

You sighed "Thomas-"

"no, Y/N just listen- you-.... you're everywhere I look, you're every where I go. I crave you, I need you- I want you..."

"but the cast-"

"i don't care about the cast, what if we don't tell them? What if we just never break up?"

You sighed, staring at those dark brown eyes you love.  You didn't reply, you kept silent.

Thomas leaned closer, his breath falling into the creases of your lips. "okay?"

You nodded slightly. "okay.."

seconds after you spoke, his soft lips pressed against yours strongly- passionately. His hands slid down to the sides of your hips.

You kissed back, now a growing hunger for him in your heart and you moved closer- pushing your body against is and closing the gap.

He slid one hand to your lower back and he pulled you closer, gently pushing you against the wall and walking into you in the process.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, kissing him softly but meaningfully.

He pulled you away from the wall gently and started backing up towards the bed.

Once he stood at the edge of the bed, still kissing you- you gently pushed him down, making your lips fall apart. But you quickly climbed on top of him and re connected your lip.

"mm look whos eager now" he mumbled against your lips, smiling.

You giggled and didn't reply, knowing he was right.

He flipped you over so he was on top of you and he broke the kiss, he attached his lips to your neck softly. His wet warm lips moved down your neck- skimming over your weak spot.

He began to suck on your soft spot gently, nibbling on it and creating a weak- vibrant hickey.

You ran your hand up to his hair and gripped it softly, feeling a tingle on your neck. His hot breath ran over your skin, making you shiver slightly- but you loved it.

You loved Thomas, and you knew that together or apart you were always going to feel that way. Love isn't on a wim, it is a click between two people, an ignited spark.

And you had that spark- and you were sure that it would never die down.