#7 - Cuddling

Thanks ruby9017 for the idea!!

Jace:

You and Jace almost always cuddled before you slept. He always had his arms wrapped around you and your head was usually always against his chest. The two of  you also fell asleep in that position a lot and it gave you both a lot of comfort.

Alec:

Cuddling with Alec was one of your most favourite things to do with him. He usually played around with your hair- commenting on how it was soft and smelt nice. The two of you usually talked about anything and everything in your cuddling sessions. Overall you loved cuddling with him.

Simon:

Simon always wanted to cuddle with you- even if it was at an inappropriate time. You could have a mission to go to but Simon would beg you to stay with him, telling you how much he loved you and how beautiful you were. He would give you puppy eyes knowing that you couldn't resist them and then you would be sitting right by his side cuddling with him. I mean how could you resist the puppy eyes?

Magnus:

Magnus loved to hold you against his body while you cuddled. Your back would be against his chest and his arms around you in a protective manner. The two of you would usually talk about your day and sometimes about Magnus's old adventures. You loved hearing his soothing voice recalling his past as he played with your hair. If you were particularly tired you would fall asleep in his arms and then he would set you on the bed whispering good night and kissing your forehead.

Raphael:

Raphael was really strong so he held back a bit when you cuddled scared that he would break you. He would be really gentle with you and you loved seeing this nicer and softer side of him. You were secretly really happy as you knew you were the only person Raphael was like this with. He would tell you about his adventures and you loved listening to his voice.

Jordan:

You and Jordan loved watching movies together- even though you both knew it was just an excuse to cuddle with each other. Whenever you watched horror he would pull you in even closer- if that was even possible- knowing you were scared but excited at the same time. 'It's alright babe. I got you.' he would say. You would be curled up in a little ball with his arms wrapped around you. Most people would think it was really uncomfortable but it really wasn't.

Sebastian:

You and Sebastian would lie on his bed and he would spoon you sometimes drawing things with his fingers on your waist or arms. The two of you would lie on his massive bed not saying anything, content just with the company of each other. Sooner or later you would fall asleep and Sebastian would tell you how much he loved you.

Hope you liked it!!

Follow

Vote

Comment