28. Bang...Bang...

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely readers.

Ahad's pov :

As soon as I tasted the dish my mouth started to burn badly , my eyes started to water, I look at that idiot friend of Zoya she was staring at me with a victorious smirk.

Now I understand.....

Doll gave me a glass of water with worried eyes and started to rub my back, somehow that brought peace to my heart. I took a glass of water but intended finished the rest of that spicy dish.

But Sano's expressions to be noticed . Her jaw hung down looking at me.

This is.... the Ahad Yusif Khan you little girl.

Soon the lunch was over, Zoya bid her bye to Sano and her mom but Sano was glaring at me. But why? Anyways.....

"Nice meeting you Mr. Khan " she told me in a way sarcastic.

"Me too ... What's your name.... Yeah ... Ms.Sano. " with that I dragged my doll with me to the car and started to drive.

My throat is burning and it's really irritating I horned aloud to clear the stupid traffic and hit the steering frustrated.

"Stop, stop, stop!" I halted the car when Zoya told me to stop.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"Wait I'll be back" with that she went to the ice cream shop at the corner. She can't have ice creams her health is not good yet.

"She came back with a Belgium chocolate delight cup." surprisingly that was my favourite.

"Do you want to have ice cream , I mean you are just back from the hospital Zoya an-" she stopped me by stuffing a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth.

"You'll feel better now, I know the food was spicy. you shouldn't have ate that if you are not OK with spicy foods. " with that she fed me another spoon.

"This is my favourite ice cream, I love chocolates " she told and fed me another spoon.

So that was her favorite too that's why she got me Belgium chocolate, I didn't speak I was busy enjoying my ice cream and my wife. She looks beautiful when she speaks.

My throat felt much better and I started to drive to my house. I came to know something today, that my love speaks a lots.

I didn't speak back I was busy listening to her melodious voice, looking at her glowing face.

We came home and I stopped the car in front of the gate. Resting my head on the seat I turned a little and kept looking at her, listened to her lovely voice.

" Oh my Allah we are home. You didn't tell me and what is this I kept talking but you didn't even utter a word. Ar-" I silenced her with a quick Peck on her right cheek and she was all frozen.

Her eyes shocked and mouth opened a little, I smiled and got down the car to help her get down.

I opened her door, the shock was still plastered on her face. I chuckled and pushed her outside.

I love her....

Then my eyes got a black Mercedes Benz.

I hope SHE is not here with her new drama I am fed up. I dragged Zoya inside and took a look at the living room.

There she is...... Mrs. Khan and my dad.

Zoya gave me a confused look and I passed my hand through my hair to ease my shooting frustration.