ANGRY RANDHIR

After thier beautiful date which brought them closer they came back home...when they entered they saw that tanya is sleeping on the sofa in sitting position only.. by that they can understand that she was waiting for someone but her eyes gave up and she slept...sanyu shakes her..she opened her eyes and for few minutes she was looking here and there and then she was again going to sleep but sanyu ask
Sanyu: tanya why r u sleeping here? U would have gone to your room? Are u waiting for someone?? And from Waiting she remembered what was she doing here...
Flashback
When every one came home except Ron, sanyu, vardhan.. tanya was sitting in hall and was going to go to sleep suddenly arpita came and said "tannu sun Na..mera ek kaam karrgi?? Plzz"
T: kaisa kaam?
A: u just had sit and wait for sanyu and Ron to come back...so when they will be back plzz call me, parth or aryan..plz
T: but what r u all doing that u need to hid it from Ron & sanyu..
A: we r going to do a practice for dance performance for thier reception party..so it will have to be a surprise for them thats why...so will u?
T: yeah I will (sadly because they didn't ask her or they didn't tell her to participate in dance with them)
Flashback ends
And from that time she is here waiting for sandhir..
Sanyu again shakes her to bring her out from her special dream which she was watching with her open eyes..
Rd: tanya where r parth, aryan and arpita and why r u sleeping here?
T: wo Ron I was waiting for Dada as if he requires anything like dinner and all so..and they all had already slept..
S: but it was not needed because dada had told that he will not come home today he will come directly tomorrow morning..
T:oh I didn't knew that.so ok then...bye good night...
She turns and start heading towards her room and she was trying to call someone..
S: kya hua tanya...kis ka phone nahi lag raha hai?
T: wo..wo...wo mom ka..
S: oh... mere regards dena agar phone lag jaye to..
T: hmm sure and she runs to her room..when she reached she was trying everyone's call(parth,aryan and arpita,) but no one was picking up...so she was worried.. That if rd/ sanyu saw them dancing then they all burst on her like a volcano for not informing themm...but it was thier fault they are not picking up thier phone..
She again tried but still it went unanswered...then she decided to go to thier room..she slowly came out of her room and sees here and there that if someone is seeing her or not...she sees her way clean so she start walking towards parth's room..
O

ther side,
Randhir opens aryan room to see them dancing together...when they saw Ron they stopped the music and was looking at him...
Rd: what r u all doing here?
P: wo..wo..
Rd: kya wo wo laga raha hai...seedhe seedhe bolo na party kar rahe the(ask them loudly and Angrily)
By listening to his voice sanyu and tanya comes to them...and tanya was tense that now no one will talk with her...from morning they r ignoring her and now... they will never talk with her...
Ary: Ron why r u shouting...we were just simply partying..
Rd: I don't have any problem with your party...I have problem with that why u all said tanya that u all r going to sleep..If u were not going? Just simply answer my this question...
Arpi: Ron we were going to but after that we changed our plan..
Rd: oh so u all suddenly changed your plan...so u would have ask her to join u all..why u didn't asked?
Tan: Ron they had asked me to join but I only said No to them...
Rd: then y u said that they r sleeping?
San: rd..let it be its just some misunderstanding why r getting hyper..it's simple they asked tanya..and she only said no to them...so it's not their fault..ohk
Rd: I know it's not thier fault...but I am watching them from morning..they r ignoring her like she didn't exist..it not fare na sanyu.. if arpita is guest here then she is also..so why they r just involving arpita and not tanya?
Tan: Ron plzz calm down...they were not ignoring me😐
Rd: I saw in the mall...and he gave deathly glares to parth and aryan...u both(looking at parth and aryan) it's your punishment u are not allowed to go out of your room for next 2 days...then when u will feel alone na then u will understand..
Tan: Ron u come with me..and she start pulling him with her..
Sanyu looks at parth and aryan and they were sad because thier Ron who loves them scolded..
Sanyu comes and hugs them together and said it's not your fault...u don't need to worry...and I am assuring u.. I am cancelling your punishment...ohk...both aryan and parth were crying..sanyu we didn't did it intentionally...it was just a mistake..sanyu broke the hugs and said sit her sanyu sits on the bed and told them to sit next to her but insist of that they sit on the ground and kept their head on her laps and said sanyu we r really sorry...
Sanyu cares their hairs and said"i know...u don't worry Ron will be soon calm and he will come to u...he is angry na..he will come..but it's your mistake too u would have included her na...I know by looking at parth and arpita u were just spending time with each other...but when we had gone with family u would have joined us na..then she would not have feel lonely..and Randhir was with her so..he had seen her sad face...and he don't like when someone is sad because of him or his family...because he thinks arpita& tanya as his sisters...so who like to see his sister sad..
Parth and aryan nodded to her talks and said we r ready to ask forgiveness from her and Ron to..
Sanyu: then why r u waiting go and say sorry to them..dekhna Rd maan jayega..or punishment cancel karde ga..or agar nahi kiya na to me osko punishment de dongi...😂
Aryan and parth left along with arpita and sanyu to tanya's room..
Inside the room...
Tan: Ron y u scolded them? It was not thier fault...or agr wo sorry bolne aaye to u will forgive them..plzz..or nahi aaye to bhi..
Rd: No..I will not..and suddenly parth along with everyone came in...
Rd: why r u all here...I had given u a punishment but still u both came here...
Parth: sorry Ron...for today we had not done it intentionally...I and arpita like each other so we were spending time with each other to know each other...but sanyu made us understand that we both did wronge..so sorry and he held his ears...(looking at tanya) I am sorry Tanya...plz forgive me..
Tan: It's ok..parth i was not your fault...
Ary: Ron u don't take tension about punishment we will be living in our room for the next two days.. but plzz u forgive us..
Tan: hey.. aryan u don't need to do that..
Arpita: sorry tannu😐 plzz accept our sorry..
Tanya hugs them and said ohk If it will stop with that then ohk..sorry accepted..
Ary: see Ron she forgave us..now plzz u too forgive us😔plz
Rd was again going to say No..but tanya said Ron u have my swear...u had to forgive them...now Randhir had to forgive them...so he come ahead and hugged them and said ohk..I also accept your sorry..😊abh nahi pareshaan nahi karna meri bhen ko😗...samjhe
Parth and aryan: Ha Ron..
San: chalo sab log khana Khalo phir sone chale jaana..
And they had thier dinner with laughing and  teasing..finally it was all fine between them..
X----------------------------------------------------------------X
I want to explain some point of view of some character as I think u all r confused if u r not then to I am feeling to write..so here u goes
1)Rd- he not scolds his brothers because of any girl..he scolds them because it was thier fault..and he can't see anyone pointing finger on his brothers...
2)Aryan- he Doesn't have any feelings for arpita..he is just attracted towards her and he thinks it's love..
3) Arpita- she is not selfish...she didn't ask tanya to join them for dance because she know she will not join them because in school also she never danced😐..
4)tanya-as i said in arpita...she would have said no if they had asked her..but she felt hurt because they never asked..she was just over thinking...that's it..
That's it I hope now u all r clear with your doubts if u had any...😘
Now it's time for me say bye to you for some days...because my exams r coming...so till 22 of this month I will not be able to post..but I will read all your comments..
So don't forget to vote and give reviews
Waiting...