Answer

Listen y/n are you gonna answer me. Like I do like you we got to know each other and I'm asking you will you go out with me. Lucas you know I want to I do like you. Ok but he said sadly. My parents won't approve not that your like you know.

They think I'm a bad influence right he asked. No they love you it's just that I've. You what he asked getting anxious. I never been in a relationship before and they would freak out I said. Just tell em let me be the first y/n he said looking at me.

Ok Lucas I said hugging him. I'll go with you he said with a huge smile. Ok you sure I said as we walked to his car. Yea don't worry. I mean you met my parents and they are really strict I said warning him. Anything to be with you baby girl he said while he wrapped his arm around my waist. I swear this dude got me vibing him 😂. Lucas drove to my house. It was quiet but a nice quiet.

We got to the driveway and he opened the door for me. I unlocked the front door while Lucas was standing behind me. I walked in and seen my mom at the kitchen. Hey sweetie she called out hi Lucas she smiled. Hi mrs.y/l/n Lucas replied with his cute ahh smile. Mom umm can we talk to you I asked gettin nervous. Yea she said gesturing for us to come sit down by the kitchen. Me and Lucas sat on the chair. So mrs.y/l/n I have a question and I wanted to know if I could have the permission to date your daughter he asked.
Well Lucas you seem like a very nice young man but you are older then y/n and well I don't know your background my mom said. Mom he is a good guy, he doesn't do anything bad I said. Do you smoke drink she asked Lucas. I'm not going to lie ma'm I do smoke and drink. Ok sorry Lucas I don't think your a good influence for y/n.

Mom I said storming off outside. Lucas and my mom followed me. Y/n come on sweetie I heard my mom. I walked down the sidewalk to the park. Damn I really like Lucas I thought in my head why why why..... I sat on the bench just thinking thinking 💭 of everything. My life Lucas life everything. Tears streamed down my face, and I felt someone sit next to me. I'm sorry Lucas I said lifting my head up to see a sad Lucas. Baby she don't know me that's why he said hugging me. I know only if she gave you a freakin chance I said. Y/n I can't stand not calling you mine can we keep it on the down low then I don't want someone better then me to try and steal you from me he said. Yes Lucas I know and her is no body better then you. That's what I like to hear he said.

We walked I his car. Baby can we go to your house I asked. Yea he said putting music on. Me and the boys we gonna have some friends over tonight tho he said keeping his eyes on the road. Ok I'll just stay upstairs I said. No it's fine just wanted to tell you oh and if they like try to talk or even touch you tell me ok Queen. Ok I said. We got to his house and we went upstairs. I laid on his bed and he sat next to me on his phone. Lucas I said looking at him. Yes he said putting his phone down. Listen even though we are keeping this low key I don't want to be another one of your side hoes ok i said. Of course not I'm with you cause I understand you baby I wouldn't treat you like that he said grabbing my hand. I smiled and kissed his cheek and walked out of his room. Cmon baby your gonna tease a niqqa like that he said as we walked behind me.

I ain't teasing nobody I said walking down the stairs. We walked into the kitchen. Yes you fukk in tease mami he said as he pulled my waist closer to him. He looked down at me since he is like a whole foot taller then me and grabbed my ahh. I turned around and went to the living room and sat on the couch. The doorbell rang and Lucas said this ain't over you gon get it he said opening he door. About six boys including Dillon and Will walked inside. Hey man who's that a chocolate kid with curly hair said. That's my girl he said. Hey I'm y/n I said. Damn Lucas hit the jackpot. Shut up devo Lucas said punching his arm. I'm Devin but you can call me devo a kid with mad curly hair and nice eyes said. I'm trey the chocolate kid said. Kev a lightskin said. Danny a kid with black hair said. Ok boyz so you heard what the big man said right Lucas asked them. What's that dumbassss want devo said. You know what he wants Lucas replied. Anyway we gotta talk business he said sitting next to me.