Part 47 (c)

Hii readers... here goes the awaited part...!! N watch out.., before reading this one :p
U will know in the middle though... :p
........,..........

Ruthless Obsession
...................................

"Excuse me sir...!! You can't go in this way...
.
.
Umm.. pls go  from the other entrance...!!"
........Nivaan was stopped by the airport authority security  person..,  who was holding a walkie talkie in his hands and gave instructions to the other security guard to nt to send passengers on that way again..

Before he could step towards the other side..., his  eyes were focussed on a 'Stop' board that a man kept infront of that entrance...

For an unknown reason..., Nivaan felt it was for him...!! As if it's some sort of a sign or any indication to him..!!

But then he brushed off his thoughts and went inside from the other entrance and in the next 15 minutes..., he had gone through all the formalities and got his boarding  gate number..

He once again checked the time and it was around 11.15 pm..., just a half an hour left for his flight to  take off and he is left vth all the memories that kept on filling his brain vth every passing second...

Nivaan rubbed his head for once and  finally sat on one of the waiting chairs...
He placed his coat on on the other chair and pulled his wheeled suitcase near him...

In order to get himself busy.., he checked his mails in his phn but there was ntng important in them...!!  That's when.., he accidentally opned the gallery and there  'She' is..., all over again..., in his thoughts and even in his  phn...

It was the same pic of lathika who was in a black satin saree and it was just a week before...

" There is no meaning to keep your pic in my phone...!!
.
.
Will end it on a happy note...!!
That's what she wants from me...!!
.
.
(He pressed the delete button and then a confirmation bar appeared again...
Though he has to select yes..., he ended up pressing  'No'  and zoomed her pic instead to observe her closely...
.
.
.
Hell vth me...!! I just can't even delete her pic in my phn and she had just ended up  everything just lyk that.., as if i was ntng to her...!!
.
.
I was damn right...!!  One should never trust a girl blindly.....!! "
..........he kept his phn aside after checking out her pic countless tymes remembering all those intimate moments they have shared before...

He checked the time once again.., hoping to leave this country as and leave away these memories as soon as possible...
Bt it was just 11.20.

Nivaan felt soo tired by all this and he had never showed it infront of his grandpa as he always tried to hide his pain from everyone and showed  them his cold ruthless attitude..., so that people think twice before messing vth him..

But...,  then there came one day on which this girl entered his lyf and  had corrupted all his  sorted lyf vthout his notice and left him in such state that he can't even  think of any other girl expect her...

She became his only Obsession..., in his lyf....

He covered his eyes vth his shades and leaned on the chair backwards to take a quick power nap so as to brush off his haunting memories of lathika Menon...

.......................
.......................

"Let's nt wait anymore...!!
.
.
I want you to be mine.., forever lathika...!!"
........Nivaan pulled her close to him and cupped her face in his hands...

" who is stopping you...!??
.....I'm all yours Nivaan..!!
(Lathika  leaned further and bit his lips and then whispered slowly)
.......only Yours....!!"