119 The Beginning of the End

"If anyone is to blame, then Tirr. Only he is to blame."

This sentence echoed continuously in Yuna's head. Shinji Shiba was right. All this was Tirr's fault. From the beginning. Since the night he had entered her home and murdered her family. No, even before that. Since he had annihilated Kira and her companions. And maybe before that. Maybe since he was born. He was responsible for all evil in this city. He had murdered through all layers of the population, to satisfy his lust for power. On his hands stuck the blood of hundreds, if not thousands. And no one could do anything against him. Nobody. Nobody except ...

"Nobody but me."

She had whispered this sentence out loud, but no one except her heard it. Her eye wandered through the large room. Everywhere were the weapon crates. She had a huge arsenal at her disposal.

The desire for revenge burned as strongly in her heart, as she had never experienced it before. She had to strike now. Tirr was wounded. In this state, he certainly would not stay in the world of the oni. He would be a too easy target. He would creep into his lair and lick his wounds like a whipped puppy.

Determination flared up in her. Impetuous she stood up from the couch and walked to the boxes. With the left hand back she wiped away her tears.

She took two Berettas and put them on the table next to the Katana and the Wakizashi of her father. She grabbed four magazines and two boxes of bullets. Expertly, she loaded the magazines. Yoshiro had trained her for this. She could handle each weapon in this building, or at least knew how they worked. She looked at the Berettas. All well and good, but she had better ones at her disposal.

"Oh yeah ..."

She took two machine guns type MP5 K from a plastic crate. These weapons were enormous compact yet possessed considerable firepower. Maybe she had to fight a large horde of beasts in Tirr's hideout. These guns could destroy her opponents within seconds.

She prepared the weapons and deposited them on the table. She looked at her arsenal. Two MP5 K, two Berettas, the Wakizashi and the Katana. With her power the sword would probably be indestructible. She couldn't estimate how much stronger she had become through Yoshiro's power.

"I can try it."

She took a Beretta, pointed the muzzle to her temple and pulled the trigger. A deafening bang echoed through the building. An agonizing whistling boomed in her ears. The bullet clattered to the floor and rolled away from her.

"I'm an idiot. I know that I'm immune to nine millimeter."

She took a shotgun and loaded it. She put the gun down so that the barrel was under her chin. Without hesitation, she pulled the trigger. Her head was thrown back violently and bullets flew around her ears. She rubbed her neck and discovered that she had no scratches.

"Fuck you, Tirr. Today you die."

She tossed the shotgun aside and went back to her arsenal. The huntress procured a double shoulder holster and put the Berettas with the spare magazines into it.

She found several carrying straps, which could be attached to the handles of the MP5 K in order to sling on the weapons. Thoughtfully, she looked at the Wakizashi, which she weighed in her hand. She could strap it on with a belt. In fact, she found in a box patrol belts, which had several pockets and eyelets. These special belts were used by the military to have their equipment at hand.