Chapter ten

Follow on Instagram : Sneha_rah19

Hope you are having a good day. 

This chapter is dedicated to obbssedwithahuman as she was the one who commented first on the previous chapter.

Enjoy ^^

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Why are you here?", Max's chest rumbled as he talked and I felt another flutter in my heart. I sniffed him lightly and he smelled like aftershave. So good and nice. How can he be so handsome, hot and sexy? It becomes even more difficult to avoid him. I smiled in his chest. I still couldn't digest the fact that I might be falling for him.

"Oh, it's a free country and I don't think that I should be taking your permission to come here.", the stranger replied, his voice bringing a chill down my spine again.

"You, bastard!", Max yelled and took a step forward, ready to pounce on the guy for a fight.

"Max!", I cried and seized his arms to try and stop him but he glared at me, making me shrink back. He got in front of the guy and grasped his shirt collar.

"What? Afraid that I will take your girl?", the boy sneered at him but kept his arms hanging loosely by his sides. 

How dare he say this? We are not even a couple. I am neither his girlfriend nor his girl. I am not Max's girl. I opened my mouth to yell that at him but I kept quiet because I did not want to jump in the middle of a fight and that too with Max being part of it. 

I gawked in shock when Max threw a punch at the stranger, a cracking sound was heard. I gasped and covered my mouth with both my hands. Hell no! I think, Max just broke his nose. I froze on the spot. Many people was surrounding us then, curious to know what was happening.

The guy pushed Max away and touched his nose to see that it was bleeding so he wiped it with the back of his right hand. Suddenly, he let out an evil laugh but stopped while whizzing in pain. What the hell? Has he gone insane? This guy is definitely a weirdo.

"Look Aiden, you get the hell out of here and the hell out of my life. You should know better than to mess with me.", Max pointed his right index finger at him as if warning him. Max turned around and perched down to grabbed our shopping bags. He held my hand in his free hand and without a glance back, he pulled me towards the exit of the shopping mall. So, the guy's name is Aiden.

Wait a minute. Why are we going? I am not done with my shopping yet. I pulled back and stopped him.

"What?", Max yelled at me making jump back in surprise.

"What the hell, Max?", I exclaimed.

"What?", he yelled again and glared at me.

"What? Do you expect me not to question you about what I just saw back there?", I fired back at him and snatched my shopping bag while grumbling at his behavior. 

"That one is mine", he said while his lips twitched upwards in a slight smirk.

"What's yours? Aiden? Wait. Don't tell me you are gay. Are you gay?", I squealed. 

"What?", his cheeks turned slightly red. Aw, he is blushing. 

"Oh! That's true, right? It's true. Don't worry. Your secret will remain safe with me. You don't have to feel shy. You know, I always wished to have a gay friend. But wait! Why are you a player then? Why do you pretend to like girls when you like boys? Max, if you are worried ab - " my rambling was cut off when he captured my lips with his own in a kiss.

He pulled away and winked at me.

"Why are you kissing me? That's not right mmph - he kissed me again. 

I touched my lips in disbelief. 

"I am not gay. See, I kissed you", he grinned at me.

"Kissing me doesn't prove anything-

"Really? And for your kind information, I was talking about the shopping bag. The one that you took is mine.", he added with a sarcastic undertone laced in his voice and held out my shopping bag. I gave him his and grabbed mine.

"Sorry!", I said sheepishly and looked down.

"I love it when you blush. You are so cute.", he snickered and pecked my left cheek.

"I have to admit though that your lips are so kissable that I can't keep myself from kissing you again and again", he leaned down and whispered in my left ear.

"Shut up", I whined and punched his right shoulder lightly but jumped when he hissed out loud while feigning being hurt as he rubbed his shoulder. I rolled my eyes at his antics. 

"Being violent now, are we? But you know, it hurts. Having an angel beating you hurts..", he continued with his little acting. 

I chuckled and slapped his right arm lightly.

"Stop being aggressive, woman.", he frowned at me.

"But really Max, what was the issue with that guy?", I asked him seriously.

He avoided me like a plague and looked around as if arguing with himself about telling me the truth or not to. I waited, tapping my my foot impatiently and crossed my arms over my chest.

"It's none of your fucking business.", he snapped after a while making me jump back.

"Are you dumb? Don't you know that you shouldn't shout at a girl like that?", I yelled at him irritably.

"Look who's talking.", he sneered and smirked at me.

"Are you bipolar?", I asked him.

"What? I am not bipolar and would you please stop showing this rude attitude of yours? Because it is fucking irritating me.", he said slowly as if he was teaching me a lesson at school.

"Thanks for telling me that I am the one being irritable here.", I chided, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

"You", he took a step forward and got into my face.

"What?", I retorted angrily and glared at him.

He was breathing heavily and then huffed out in frustration. He ran his fingers through his hair in a frustrating manner. He always does that when he is frustrated, nervous or angry.

There was a moment of silence and then he moved even more closer to me. My heart beat accelerated and I realized that he was the only one who could make me feel this way. I have many guy friends but I never felt this way with anyone. Max was the first guy making me feel this way. 

He swallowed hard and I saw his adam's apple move up and down.

"Nothing", he finally said and made his way out, leaving me behind.

Okay then, I think I will have to do the rest of my shopping alone but then, will I have to walk the whole way home?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was thinking of continuing our little game but my mind ran out of questions. I don't know what I can ask you about.. If anyone have some questions, do comment them down ^^ I will ask them in the next chapter..

And the one who comment first, get the next chapter dedicated to him/her.