Burning Love (Chptr. 10)

Y/N's POV
"You. What're you doing here!?" I asked trembling in fear, "Oh, just visiting, can't deny I felt someone running around the streets wanting to help, but others want her to be in a cage..." He smirked pacing around me, he didn't lie, I do want to help but its either I'll get in the way or help them.
"I do want to help but-" "Hush now Y/N.... Can't you see how he treats you? He doesn't want you to be hurt. At least, that's what he said. He doesn't want you to be hurt but instead he thinks that you are just some excess baggage who doesn't have any purpose..." He said circling around me.

"He does?" I asked, "Behind the scenes he does think you as that. But I can help you. Show him you're more powerful than him show them you aren't some excess baggage." He hissed on my ear. "Y/N!!!" Kai yelled opening the door. Morro had a mischievous smile, Kai looks so infuriated while I remain scared, "I told you not to leave the ship! I don't want you to be hurt!" Kai yelled "Don't listen to him! He just treats you as weight on his shoulders!" Morro said "W-what?! No I don't! Y/N listen to me! I care about you, Don't listen to him! Everything We've done, is that weight what you see me in my face before and now! I wasted time just to find you. Don't think that I consider you as a weight. You were a blessing all of my life I struggled just to have a girlfriend and seeing you holding my hand is enough. So please I-"...

Kai's POV
Before I could finish I was slammed onto the wall, "You think that she would believe what you said?!" Morro spoke through Y/N's mouth giving me shivers, "Get out of her!" I ordered "Sadly no. I've been waiting for too long." Morro chuckled but I could tell.
He's fighting someone.