⊲|Chapter:8 'WHERE DID YOU HIT YOUR HEAD?!'|⊳

Hi people!!!

I love you all.

Keep supporting my story if you like it.

And I'll keep writing. ;)

Please Vote and comment!!

Picture of Sophia's house on the top.

"Sparkle, wake up!" I heard as I felt someone shaking my arm. "Noooo!! Please, I want to sleep a little more."

Carter chuckled.

Carter? Where am I? Scared, I shot open my eyes and then everything came back to my useless little brain. "Come on! Let's go inside. You are burning."

I nodded as I stood up and walked out of the car feebly. I followed him to the main door of his house. He rang the bell and the door was answered just few seconds later.

"Oh! Carter, my baby! You are here. I-Hi!" A lady opened the door and greeted us, dragging the sound of 'i' ad she examined me. I awkwardly waved a little to the reply of her enthusiastic 'hi'. Then I noticed her similar features. This couldn't be Carter's mother. She looked too young to be. Maybe his sister....

But.... 'Carter, my baby' wasn't something a mom says.

Carter's house was actually a home. A home where people live. Not servants. It's smell was contagious and I wanted to breath more and more here. His house was warm and welcoming unlike mine. As I looked around, things weren't extraordinary. They were plain. Simple. Decent.

That's how I wanted my own house to be but because of my parents I'm bound to live in it as it is.

"Is this girl mute, Carter? Hahaha! Just joking! Come on! Come inside." She said opening the door wide. Oh I see where he gets his bluntness from.

"So, I think I need an introduction Carter. Don't you think?" And, me me being me couldn't make a good impression in front of her.

"As-achhunn!"

The voice of my sneeze echoed around.

"Mom, can you please help her? She is sick. Look, she is burning! Spark-Sophia, come on! Lie down. You need to rest."

Oh so she is his mom.....
she is so young! And so pretty.

Nodding my head, I followed him to his room. His room was........I don't know what to say. It was awesome! All it screamed was basketball.

And by that, I mean really really awesome

And by that, I mean really really awesome. It showed how much he loved sport. Well basketball to be exact. I was surprised by how much of the rewards he had. There were numerous medals and trophies shining, that I couldn't keep my eyes off them.